SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ahhh the Memory

Go down 
+3
Gort the mighty
cowsmacker
7 posters
AuthorMessage
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Ahhh the Memory Empty
PostSubject: Ahhh the Memory   Ahhh the Memory I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:27 pm

ahh the days back when i was 8 years old. you didnt give a fuck what people thought and you just did shit...i was a larper. for those who dont know what larping is LARP stands for live action roleplay. we didnt wear any uniforms are nothing because we left what things looked like to the imagination. the farthest we went was sometimes geting wooden swords but usualy then we didnt larp we just got in sword fights. the most popular larp was something a 13 year old made up called imortal combat. that larp had to be the most customizable thing i had ever seen and it had such a great storyline. and it was epic because you started out like regular soilders but after weeks of playing you grew to demigods and sometimes gods. that larp was played by everyone on the intire block at my friends district. 35 kids played it. then i learned of it and spread it into my apartment complex and the 1 next to us. so we had like 60 players of the larp. i remember becoming the god of nature and it was such a huge achievment because the god of nature was 1 of the high gods in that game and only like 6 people ever became high gods. and being the 3rd best player as alex the creator said made be feel like i acomplished something because the game had guidelines that made it at times a pain to promote. i consider the maker to this day the person i have seen the most imagination in. and me and a bunch of friends swore we would if are kids ever started larping, we would show are kids this game because it is the best larp i had ever seen or played. i dont larp at all except for rare ocations when some of the younger kids who still play want to play, or at times me and a few veteran players{all the veteran players are over 13} would maybe a few times a year get the urge to revisit the larp that kept us going for over 5 years and still sometimes keeps us going today,its definitly the longest larp i have ever herd of because its been around for 8 years and still the younger kids who have been introduced still play. partialy because of the epicness of it and because not just anyone could be good at it. you need a godlike imagination. and it was also a all ages larp. and thier where infinite universes of galaxies and planets and some foes in the game where so strong they could destroy intire univerese in a super strong attack. i remember having 2 people, 1 the god of nature and another became the god of technology so his home planet was all high tech. but what kept it alive was the storyline behind the thing.

well feel free to tell about things you did back then that you would be labeled for. or to show opinions on what i have said.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

Ahhh the Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the Memory   Ahhh the Memory I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:26 pm

well, im totaly insane and say things for my own amusement
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

Ahhh the Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the Memory   Ahhh the Memory I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 9:26 pm

I used to do LARPs with my nephew, but it was just us two, and it didn't really get too far.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Ahhh the Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the Memory   Ahhh the Memory I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 11:55 pm

I used to larp with my little brothers all the time, but we tended to use the couch and pillows quite a lot sense most of ours were war based. But this Larp you spoke of sounds interesting, do you mind explaining some of it on here? I'm really intrested now in what it is all about^^
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

Ahhh the Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the Memory   Ahhh the Memory I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:11 am

... i want to say something but i feel the evil stares of the others in this forum its nothing perverted its just i want to say something that i have told no one about ...
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

Ahhh the Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the Memory   Ahhh the Memory I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:48 am

Uh, we can't stare at you, just post it.
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

Ahhh the Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the Memory   Ahhh the Memory I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:50 am

ok v.v well me and my friends do ACTUAL RP's and they turn out pretty good we even made our own weapons XD its been really fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

Ahhh the Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the Memory   Ahhh the Memory I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:56 am

My nephew and I didn't make our own weapons, but we did use sticks and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

Ahhh the Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the Memory   Ahhh the Memory I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:27 pm

-stares evily at Sam-

just kidding, i do that with my little cousins all the time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

Ahhh the Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the Memory   Ahhh the Memory I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:51 pm

Very Happy its kinda fun huh?
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Ahhh the Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the Memory   Ahhh the Memory I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:21 pm

well bestdragon the larp of ares was very fucking customizable and epic. you started out like average warriors but after weeks of larping you could if alex{the creator of the larp} would let you become a god. and i was happy to become 1 of the high gods after weeks of larping madness. thier where many ranks of things. heres the basic ranking system.

the heroes/villiians-these are none god or demigod people. max level 50,000{holy shit}

the demigods-beings of great power that usualy watch over diffrent lands and areas.

minor gods-gods that are under the gods and high gods. such as the god of grass probily the weakest of the gods do to the fact his best move was a giant grass blade that wraped around you and cut the shit out of you{thier where so many fucking minor gods, from grass to paperclips..}

gods-these are the basic gods. they include the gods of the elements such as fire,water etc. and some other stronger then minor gods.

the high gods-these where the greatest of gods. included the god of nature{me}, apocapyse{even if it is more of a curse then a job given but was the strongest of the high gods.},destruction,emotion,creation,time,technology.

imortals-these where rare beings who where born from gods. they control elements very greatly very few where allowed in the game and to have 1 you had to achieve god status on another person and make the person your son because immortals where a bit unbalanced for starting chars. such things they control are time,space,and gravity. as well as dozens of other things.

the god of gods-this rank was given to alex{since he was the creator of the game} and this being ruled all over gods. with power equal to that of 5 high gods few could apose him, that was untill the terrors.

the terrors-a evil army of gods,demigods,villians,and even a few high gods and imortals who betrayed the god order and formed a army. in the larp we spent litery 2 years{real years} in the terrors saga. or millions of years in game time. and got are asses handed to us many times do to the fact that lots of the terrors where stronger then the god of gods. 2 even 100x more stronger but decided not to participate in the great war.

i could write much more but this is just a explanation of the ranks. i could go over huge bios of all the terrors and thier minions. and the huge roles the gods played.

note: later on when you where a level 7 high god{the average max for highgod without going on high god quests to become higher, and those where a bitch and a half} you could attempt to go on quests that sometimes took a week in real time to compleat. if you won a such quest you would be rewared a shiny shiny. these where the strongest of moves. thier where only 4 who ever got shiny shinys. and they are riged moves that can only be used once a battle{unless the shiny shiny was a pet or weapon/armor. here are the only 4 shiny shinys that where ever used.

tour of doom-alexis{the god of gods} personal favorite. it took you into mushis digestive track{thats his pet fat ugly cat} and you get craped out into his shit filled litterbox and then you are teleported into his moms swety hairy underboob and you did this for eternity if hit unless someone saved you}

X=my summon. a minion of pure power. started out week but absorbed those weaker then him and gain in power fast. and was feared he would become the power of a god and try to absorb the gods. was sent to the netherworld and considered a terror.

holy warp-a beam of holy energy fired in a 1 inch diamater beam. hard to hit with but fast and when it hit it did some damage.

shadow requiem-this move captured someone in a orb of infinite darkness inflicting nonestop blasts untill it desipated.

i will write more on this game later, for now i just wrote the ranks and what shiny shinys where. thier is way more then this.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Ahhh the Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the Memory   Ahhh the Memory I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:20 pm

This sounds pretty amazing^^ We did something like this but put it into war. It was actually very much like my Superhero Rp. I'm also using some of the characters my friends made^^ Good times, good times...
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Ahhh the Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the Memory   Ahhh the Memory I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 12:30 am

ya. thier so many darn parts of the larp that were epic. it kept of going 5 years hard and we still time to time maybe once or twice a year will play. thier so much to get to higher levels. and you get stuck at lv 50,000 for a long time trying to become a demigod/god. as well as much storyline behind all the terrors. plus 50 kids around 4 apartment complexes ment no 1 realy mocked anyone because they did it as well.

it was so great starting at level 1 then going to level 100 to seek training by someone to get to level 500 to join a academy{many academys depending on what you wanted your hero charachter to major in} then at lv 1500 when you graduate you go out and try to power level like mad. and then you got to pledge loyalty to a certain god and serve him in the game for a long time untill he finds you worphy of taking his place. then there where god duties....nature was a pain for having to run around to fulfill the job. when asked to create new types of plants for planets,merging animals of the fiercest kind to make super guardiens, keeping my generals in line as well as any god dealing with a natural element. and keeping track of the throne. as well as doing any jobs that the god of gods asked. but in the other time i just worked to get beter so i could dominate more. i also liked the power you could get.

hero/villan=at max destroy 1 square mile of land.
demigod=destroy 100 square miles of land.
minor god=destroy a continet.
god=destroy a planet
high god=destroy multiple planets to sometimes whole galaxies.
terrors=destroy anything from planets to universes.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Ahhh the Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the Memory   Ahhh the Memory I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 1:45 am

Hm, galaxies eh? *Clears Throat* Pardon my language, but holy crap.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Ahhh the Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the Memory   Ahhh the Memory I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:24 pm

I remembering LARPing ... I still did it up to 3 years ago, and I'm 17 now lol.

I sometimes do it with myself (sounds wrong) out of my own amusement, plus I'm nowhere near sane.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

Ahhh the Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the Memory   Ahhh the Memory I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:38 pm

Oh. That's nothing near strange. I still play with dolls and play with myself, talking and everything.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Ahhh the Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the Memory   Ahhh the Memory I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:42 pm

Yeah it's fine playing with yourself. Everyone does it at least once^^ Fantasies are a big thing people try to fulfill when playing with themselves, and as you know, everyone has their own fantasies^^
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

Ahhh the Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the Memory   Ahhh the Memory I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:36 pm

thats what she said dragon XD
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Ahhh the Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the Memory   Ahhh the Memory I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm

i find no joy in larping with myself. i have done it once to try it. but it takes at least 3 people to get a real good 1 going. max larp i ever had was 12. it was epic as hell.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Ahhh the Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the Memory   Ahhh the Memory I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:54 am

That's because you need a GOOD imagination, or be nowhere near sane.

Join us.

Don't become sane, become insane with us.

Do it.

Now.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

Ahhh the Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the Memory   Ahhh the Memory I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:47 pm

We have cookies.

And milk.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Ahhh the Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the Memory   Ahhh the Memory I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:44 pm

i have imagination, its just..do it alone for some reason isnt entertaining, i can start but i lose the will to continue fast, takes at least 1 other person for me to not lose the will to larp. i draw a lot when i am alone though...sadly i use up so much paper that a intire packet of 150 pages doesnt last more then a week. and my room is scattered with drawings of many things from creatures to swords to landscapes,maps, and other such things. i prefer to let my imagination run wild when ime alone threw artwork.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Ahhh the Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the Memory   Ahhh the Memory I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:34 pm

Make a manga/comic, or write a book about it.

It's what I do with my imagination when I can't LARP.

I have 4 books in the process of being made already, lol, 2 from the same series 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ahhh the Memory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ahhh the Memory   Ahhh the Memory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ahhh the Memory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: Let's talk about something else-
Jump to: