SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star Wars Empire At War Battles

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mercury
Mercury

Star Wars Empire At War Battles Empty
PostSubject: Star Wars Empire At War Battles   Star Wars Empire At War Battles I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:56 pm

This would probably only go with me and Stitch, but, I decided to post it anyway.

Byss -
My base was at the top right corner, enemies were landing at the bottom left, the only thing I had for forces were only coming from buildings, and the enemy had tons of infantry and tanks (mostly B4 heavy tanks). So, I had to strategically place the hell out of my units, I was mostly using my AT-STs and Stormtroopers for fighting, and the Speeders for scouting, I also made heavy use of civilians to harass their attacking force. So, they came up the upper left and attacked my flank, and I quickly counter-attacked, only barely killing one of their B4 tanks, and then I set up turrets to help prevent future advances. Then, they continued to push on my base, once almost hitting my Light Vehicle factory. I sent some forces to go hit their LZ, which, was a failure, they took everything out. And, they go after my civilians, the civilians almost got killed. (Which they did later into the battle.) Then, the rebels really pissed me off, they bombed my Heavy Vehicle factory, which sucked, D:. Even so, I continued to thwart their every move with my superior brain power. *Note to self: AI is retarded.* I finally pushed them back some 2 hours into the battle (Yes, I did have to be that cautious fighting them.) Eventually I won, but only by a tiny amount.

Forces:

Rebels:

At least 2 Artillery squads

3 B4 Heavy Tanks squads

Many infantry squads (Soldier and Anti-Tank)

Me:

Reinforcements from Buildings (AT-STs, M2 Medium Tank, Stormtroopers)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Star Wars Empire At War Battles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star Wars Empire At War Battles   Star Wars Empire At War Battles I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:51 am

Who's Stitch? D:

Eh, I'll post one of my battles as well. It was testing a mod, really, but it was still very fun, and I was just beginning to use it. I was fighting a Space Battle (can't remember above where), and I just got enough money to buy a Power Super Star Destroyer (Fire for Maximum Effect Special). I spawned it next to the Rebel's asteroids, only to literally, fall into a trap. It got flanked like hell, and eventually died.

I spawned a second one sometime later in the battle, at my own base, once again, it was somehow flanked like hell.

THIRD one I spawn behind my base, but it was just raped.

I eventually lost that battle, too, which sucked, since it was me and a Hard AI vs two Hard Rebel AI's.
Back to top Go down

Star Wars Empire At War Battles
Page 1 of 1