SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

funny idea.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

funny idea. Empty
PostSubject: funny idea.   funny idea. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 12:34 pm

a few of my friends a few days ago played a game of dnd but thier own made up funny version. it was a end of the world edition of are home area. and since are home area is gheto thier where many dumb fucks and gheto people who survive and they just made pure mockery of are area. example.

dm: you are walking threw the cold abandoned streets of westside when you here the squeeky sound of jordon shoes coming closer.

so they choose to turn around and shoot the person and steal his jordans giving them the ability to run 35 mph and jump 2x higher.

or they had idoits trying to jump the ohio river and the end result was 1 drowned and 1 crashed in a slab of concrete and a peice of the bike comes flys into my friends dads skull and kills him{my friends dad joined in the game because it was funny}

so a funny idea to do is get friends togather and make a end of the world{at your home area such as state.country,or district like a city or town} and then just mock it every way possible while trying to make it seem like a end of the world fight for survival.

sadly i was working at the house are family had just bought so i didnt get the invitation sniff* sniff*
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

funny idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny idea.   funny idea. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:35 pm

That sounds like fun.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

funny idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny idea.   funny idea. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:05 pm

Indeed it is^^ D&D can be an amazing game so long as you play with friends^^ And I have played your version, though our term was "Post Apocolyptic Modern World." Probably my favorite thing was when my friend jumped off a building onto a group of nomads, killing himself and 2 of the leaders. Then his claymore blew up lol. Ended up as a mess, but at least there was plenty of food separated into chaotic meaty chunks^^
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

funny idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny idea.   funny idea. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:57 pm

ya i am going to try to start this at school and get a few people to play end of the world new albany edition dnd. so easy to mock are area because of all the wana be gangsters and the gheto part of are area. where the basketball courts are populated by b ballers 24/7.

i remember playing dnd once. i got killed by 1 of the weakest enemies in the game right of the bat because the damned spinner hated me and loved a damn bird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

funny idea. Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny idea.   funny idea. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

funny idea.
Page 1 of 1