SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beliefs and stuff

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Beliefs and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Beliefs and stuff   Beliefs and stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:29 pm

Not really by a religious standpoint, but from aliens, zombies, mythical creatures, and the such.

I'll start with my own religious beliefs.

First off, my religion is my own one. It is a combination of a belief of Gods, Goddessess, athiesim, reincarnation, Hell not exsisting, dimensions, ghosts, and a bunch of shit.

With Gods and Goddesses: I believe that most of the Demi-Gods (Hercules, Achillies and such) exsist. This also includes Christianity and Catholic people, like Noah, Jesus, and the like. For Gods and Goddesses, I believe in the Greek, Roman, Norse, Japanese, and Egyptian Gods and Goddesses are there somwhere.

I do not believe in Hell by a religious standpoint. If God and Satan are supposed to be having this "Holy War" or some bullshit, then if God is all powerful, he'd just kill Satan with a flick of the wrist.

Athiesim is also in there, somehow.

Reincarnation, simple as that. We either go to Heaven, stay on Earth, go to the next dimension, go to somewhere evil, or just reincarnate.

Dimensions and ghosts tie in with Reincarnation. Ghosts, we still are left on Earth in the 4th dimension, and are just trapped there for awhile until we transcend. Dimensions... we're in the 3rd, Ghosts are in the 4th, Heaven might be in the 5th. Who knows?

Yup~
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Beliefs and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beliefs and stuff   Beliefs and stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:44 pm

well achillies and hercules did exist, they were real people and so was beowolf, its just they never could prove they had such amazing powers such as achillies being immortal to all but his achillies tendeon and hercules having godlike strength. but even without thier powers they probily grew to great godlike status threw thier skills in combat. achillies was given the legend of achillies tendon because when he was found dead he was rumored to have only a arrow in his achillies tendon. some say it was poisoned others say he was shot elsewhere but his legend made them blind to it. has for hercules he may just have been a remarkabley strong man. like the strongmen we have today.

ime not trying to say your beliefs are not real. they could be. this is to anyone who thinks that those figures did not exist at all.

and that talk about god and satan is so true. if god is all powerfull why not end are suffering now. instead of forcing us to live under satans evil eye. if he cannot stop satan now then he is not omnipotent and if he can but chooses not to then he is wicked.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Beliefs and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beliefs and stuff   Beliefs and stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:02 pm

...more contradiction with your Religious stuff. I also said my religion isn't an actual one, it's what I believe in.

He can't stop suffering because there always must be good and evil.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Beliefs and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beliefs and stuff   Beliefs and stuff I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:35 pm

ya truthfully everyone has thier own religion because everyone sees it definintly. i see it has always having a fully logical explantion and you see thier being some mystic reason behind some things. or mystic things existing.

now a days the war between athiests and christians gets taken to the extremes sadly. lots of athiests fully deny the fact that anything could exist because they may fear it does. or they cannot ponder it exisiting, or some like me and 0blivion take interest in other religions and study it to see thier view points so we dont piss them off like i did in the ghost topic. while many religouse people like me once refuse to take anything into reason. thank god everyone on this forum so far has reason thus allowing us to have these great discussions. i sometimes go outside to do sports and we end up talking about religion and stuff for about 30 minutes yet it turns out to be 4 hours because of how in to it we get. its rare to get into these, they fully express the human mind and how it sees things.

i like the idea of jehovah witness though. because it states in the end all even the wicked, everyone who has ever lived will be brought back. and that god will seal the devil and his infulence away for 1000 years. and in that time everyone who was ever alive will have 1000 years to redeem themselves or those who already have to help them do it. and then after 1000 years the devil will be freed for a decent amount of time and try to corupt people with all his might. those who dont fall for it will be granted eternal life. and will be in charge of the earth for eternity under the command of a bunch of people who went above and beyond in denying the devils offers. like priets they will not be higher then us but only in knowledge of how to remain on the path of good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beliefs and stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beliefs and stuff   Beliefs and stuff I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beliefs and stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: Let's talk about something else-
Jump to: