SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Im looking for a new mmorpg

Go down 
+6
Destroyer9000
power_of_ghost
Hinaoki
bestdragon3
Melissa
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

Im looking for a new mmorpg Empty
PostSubject: Im looking for a new mmorpg   Im looking for a new mmorpg I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:15 pm

im looking for a new mmo...I've already played kingdom of laothing and Ebony
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for a new mmorpg   Im looking for a new mmorpg I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:02 pm

You should try out Flyff. But if that doesn't float your boat then there is also Runes of Mana, ASDA (i think) and Maplestory. All of which arepretty decent in their own special way.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for a new mmorpg   Im looking for a new mmorpg I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:03 pm

There's one called Starport Galactic Empires, it's where you command a ship and fight others for money and such.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for a new mmorpg   Im looking for a new mmorpg I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:52 pm

maplestory has a 6 hour dl time on my computor..T_T
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for a new mmorpg   Im looking for a new mmorpg I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:35 pm

Your mother.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for a new mmorpg   Im looking for a new mmorpg I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:27 pm

ok...that was random ...
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for a new mmorpg   Im looking for a new mmorpg I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:05 pm

runescape
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for a new mmorpg   Im looking for a new mmorpg I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:10 pm

naw, only 7 yr old play runescape
Back to top Go down
Destroyer9000
Asteroid
Asteroid
Destroyer9000

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for a new mmorpg   Im looking for a new mmorpg I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:16 pm

Warhammer Age of Reckoning online is an UBER fun game, its so awesome. The PvP(player vs player) gameplay is a blast.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for a new mmorpg   Im looking for a new mmorpg I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:08 pm

you could give city of heroes and city of villians a try. i havnt played it so i wouldnt know if it is any good.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for a new mmorpg   Im looking for a new mmorpg I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:10 am

URP(Swindle wrote:
There's one called Starport Galactic Empires, it's where you command a ship and fight others for money and such.

Is it free? o.o

RuneScape, MapleStory, download WoW and get a Private Server, download EVE and get a Private Server...
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for a new mmorpg   Im looking for a new mmorpg I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:04 pm

Yeah, it's free.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for a new mmorpg   Im looking for a new mmorpg I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:44 pm

This might be easier, it's a site I have used many times.

http://www.freemmorpglist.com/
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for a new mmorpg   Im looking for a new mmorpg I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:52 pm

That site sucks, tbh...
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for a new mmorpg   Im looking for a new mmorpg I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:00 pm

It's helped me find random games.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for a new mmorpg   Im looking for a new mmorpg I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:36 pm

Kinda forgot to mention, no download, i REALY dont feel like waiting for a download
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for a new mmorpg   Im looking for a new mmorpg I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:08 am

Then you won't find any, except RuneScape, or Dark Orbit. (that I know of)
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for a new mmorpg   Im looking for a new mmorpg I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:25 am

Ok, then find a good flash site. Some of them have decent RPG's
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for a new mmorpg   Im looking for a new mmorpg I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:01 pm

i remember i used to play runescape. i get on like once a month if ime super board, mainly to talk to friends.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for a new mmorpg   Im looking for a new mmorpg I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:16 pm

I used to play Runescape a lot, not to the point of membership, but still a lot. In game I was never any good at the fighting crap, so I became a creator. My character had lvl 99 on mining, smithing, crafting, and cooking. Basically if you needed something, I could make it. But of course like all good characters they get hacked soon or a later... When that happened it killed my faith in the game...
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for a new mmorpg   Im looking for a new mmorpg I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:43 pm

I thought they fixed that
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for a new mmorpg   Im looking for a new mmorpg I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:02 pm

my my 1st accout got hacked, it pissed me off.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for a new mmorpg   Im looking for a new mmorpg I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:44 am

bestdragon3 wrote:
I used to play Runescape a lot, not to the point of membership, but still a lot. In game I was never any good at the fighting crap, so I became a creator. My character had lvl 99 on mining, smithing, crafting, and cooking. Basically if you needed something, I could make it. But of course like all good characters they get hacked soon or a later... When that happened it killed my faith in the game...

Fail, lol.

I've NEVER been hacked on RS... had my account for around 7 years or so, and never been hacked once. Almost, though, almost, since I gave my PW to a rl friend of mine once, and he almost stole my account, the bastard.

Lvl 93 or 94 combat in members (Summoning gave me like 4 levels lol), and my highest is 77 Woodcutting I think...
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for a new mmorpg   Im looking for a new mmorpg I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:56 pm

realy all i did on runescape was get beter cooking, fishing so i could get food to go pk. sadly they got rid of pking and now have replaced it with pvp. and they have lost a lot of thier people. including me. only reason i played was to run around and kill people and make them say

person: GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I WORKED SO HARD TO GET THAT FULL RUNE GOD DAMNIT MOTHER OF GOD DAMN FUCK!!!

even if 80% of the time when me and my friends pked we got killed. like the time thier where 6 of us all around lv 60 and a group of 8 lv 80s jumped us.

another mmorpg i have herd of is age of conan, ime not sure if its good or not though.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for a new mmorpg   Im looking for a new mmorpg I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:15 pm

I'm not sure much about it anymore but I used to play AdventureQuest without a download at their site. Maybe you should try it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im looking for a new mmorpg   Im looking for a new mmorpg I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im looking for a new mmorpg
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: Gaming-
Jump to: