SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

V.I.K.I. Terminal Manual (Chapter 2: The Options)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

V.I.K.I. Terminal Manual (Chapter 2: The Options) Empty
PostSubject: V.I.K.I. Terminal Manual (Chapter 2: The Options)   V.I.K.I. Terminal Manual (Chapter 2: The Options) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:52 pm

The V.I.K.I. Terminal has many functions: Library, Logbook, Map, and More Options are what appear on the main menu of the V.I.K.I. Terminal. Everyone knows that the V.I.K.I. Terminal is automatically programmed with a V.I.K.I. Program when it is manufactured. The V.I.K.I. Program is to aid people in using the V.I.K.I. Terminal for instance: Joseph tells V.I.K.I. to activate the Scope and V.I.K.I. activates the Scope.
The V.I.K.I. Terminal has 5 main options:

Radar: Is automatic and is merged with the map option. This option displays Friendly units (Green), Enemy Units (Red), Neutral Units (Yellow), Allies (Blue), and Party/Team/Squad Members (White).

Library: All of your text books and notes are stored here simply select the Library on the Main Menu to access the Library and retrieve the book you need.

Logbook: This stores all the data you collect on enemies and missions. To activate the Logbook you must have V.I.K.I. unlock it for you (Security reasons).

Map: This activates the map of the area you are in, all maps are easy to use and are updated every second. This option is always activated and stays on the top right corner.

Party: Displays the Life and Magic of you and all your party members, this option can only be selected by using V.I.K.I. or in combat.
Back to top Go down

V.I.K.I. Terminal Manual (Chapter 2: The Options)
Page 1 of 1