SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nevermore's Editing Booth (Image Heavy)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nevermore
Comet
Comet
Nevermore

Nevermore's Editing Booth (Image Heavy) Empty
PostSubject: Nevermore's Editing Booth (Image Heavy)   Nevermore's Editing Booth (Image Heavy) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:36 am

While I think I suck at editing, I figured it couldn't hurt to put these images up and get a bit of critquing. Anyway, I watched the Bleach: Memories of Nobody movie and became instantly obsessed with it, so I've been doing a lot of edits about the Ichigo and Senna pairing, plus just edits about the movie in general. Please note that I don't hae Photoshop, so my editing capabilities are highly limited as it stands.

I'm currently in the process of getting Photoshop but, to be honest, I can't see me getting it anytime soon.

I take requests, not that any of you will ask for any. Heh. A few people have, so I thought I may as well put it. But if you want me to edit something, I need the picture(s) and/or text that you want, plus a basic idea of what you want the image to look like.

With all that said, enjoy the edits. I guess. I'll probably be keeping this thread updated regulaly since I don't see my obsession of this movie dying out any time soon.

Nevermore's Editing Booth (Image Heavy) FadingWorld
The first edit I did which I titled "Fading World." Simply meaning that, as Senna faded, so did Ichigo's world. Since Senna was his world.
(Or at least that's how I like to look at it.)

Nevermore's Editing Booth (Image Heavy) InSilence
The second edit I did titled "In Silence." I suppose this is some cheesy romantic render I did for kicks. In the background you can see Ichigo's face, how painstaking of a look he has, and in the foreground you can see his hand on Senna's shoulder from earlier in the movie. The text reading, "Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope that my eyes will speak my heart."
Like I said. It's my cheesy, helpless romantic side kicking in.

Nevermore's Editing Booth (Image Heavy) NowThatYoureGone
The third edit I did (oh my god! No layering!) which I haven't quite titled yet. I took the lyrics from "Shoulda," by Hinder and slapped them on here with a bit of softening and cloud effect. Quite simple, really, but this was one of my more favoured edits.

Nevermore's Editing Booth (Image Heavy) WithinYou
The fourth and final edit I did, which I finished just a moment ago, I titled "Within You." It's simply stating that Ichigo had lost himself with Senna. Now that she's gone, he wishes that she would come back so he may be lost in her again. As I said before on my second edit; it's my hopeless romantic trait kicking in. So just... yeah. Heh.

Anyway, that's all the edits for now... but rest assured that I'll be doing more in the near future.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Nevermore's Editing Booth (Image Heavy)   Nevermore's Editing Booth (Image Heavy) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:38 am

That's actually pretty good^^ Considering the lack of photo editing software.
Back to top Go down
Nevermore
Comet
Comet
Nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Nevermore's Editing Booth (Image Heavy)   Nevermore's Editing Booth (Image Heavy) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:48 am

Thanks.

I agree; I think I could probably do better if I had Photoshop. Right now I'm pratically stuck with Paint and whatever crap internet-editing sites I can find, though most of them are rather useless to me so I tend to avoid them. There's only so much you can do with them.

But, as I said, thank you for the compliment.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Nevermore's Editing Booth (Image Heavy)   Nevermore's Editing Booth (Image Heavy) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:16 pm

Does Gimp happen to be one of the editing sites you use? Because I heard that it was pretty decent for being free.
Back to top Go down
Nevermore
Comet
Comet
Nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Nevermore's Editing Booth (Image Heavy)   Nevermore's Editing Booth (Image Heavy) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 1:31 pm

No, I haven't tried GiMP yet, but I was thinking about giving it a try. So far, though, I'm satisfied with what I've got right now. It gives all the basic effects that I tend to use. While it may not be as versatile as I like, it still functions pretty well.

EDIT

I just finished this one earlier this morning when I got up. I had been wanting to do this for a while now, but every time I did it I couldn't get it. Then I figured out that I was layering wrong. Then after I got the layering right I kept making typoes in the text without realising, heh heh. So I had to undo all of the changes I did, go back and re-add the effects. This happened a good three or four times, then I finally got it.

Nevermore's Editing Booth (Image Heavy) ThatOneReason

Once again it's just another cheesy, hopeless romantic edit that I did, throwing in one of the many quotes I have stashed in my computer. I used the same effec multiple times for a majority of this edit, but I think it came out pretty good none the less.
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Nevermore's Editing Booth (Image Heavy)   Nevermore's Editing Booth (Image Heavy) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:13 pm

i like these nice job XD Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nevermore
Comet
Comet
Nevermore

PostSubject: Re: Nevermore's Editing Booth (Image Heavy)   Nevermore's Editing Booth (Image Heavy) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:12 am

Thanks! Speaking of edits, I've done a few more that I've neglected to get up. So I may as well do that now.

Nevermore's Editing Booth (Image Heavy) EditforKats

This is a simple 100x100 avatar I did for someone. And it doesn't have layering either! Ammafuckin'gawd!

Nevermore's Editing Booth (Image Heavy) BesideYou
Another edit I did for kicks. Plus I was listening to a song by Hinder which is what gave me this idea. It's not really that good (and again with the layering!) I tried, though. But it was all I could manage...

Nevermore's Editing Booth (Image Heavy) BackgroundforEpyon

A background a friend of mine requested when he saw the background edit I did for myself. Which would be the larger image above. Instead of having the Memories of Nobody theme, it focused more around the fight between Grimmjow and Ichigo. I liked it (SUPER LAYERING!), and thankfully he did as well. He's quite pleased with it and, as far as I know, he's still using it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nevermore's Editing Booth (Image Heavy)   Nevermore's Editing Booth (Image Heavy) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nevermore's Editing Booth (Image Heavy)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: Art-
Jump to: