SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hellscape Commentary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Hellscape Commentary Empty
PostSubject: Hellscape Commentary   Hellscape Commentary I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:12 pm

well the rp i have made called hellscape has gone smoothly so far, not much into the storyline yet. still only 2 people in it so if u wana join in you can find it in the rp future section. or you can post your charachter information on this thread but you should read the introduction and basic stuff first.

anyways talk about it here.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Hellscape Commentary   Hellscape Commentary I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 6:54 pm

So far I am liking where this is going, but if the entire landscape is like this it will be very difficult for my character to find healing herbs^^
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Hellscape Commentary   Hellscape Commentary I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 8:53 pm

exacly. makes it more hard. but thats why when more members join, teaming up will defintly make life a lot easier and make the rp much more flexiable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hellscape Commentary   Hellscape Commentary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hellscape Commentary
Page 1 of 1