SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My apologies

Go down 
AuthorMessage
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

My apologies Empty
PostSubject: My apologies   My apologies I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:44 pm

I feels its been a great few weeks joining SCRP, managing events and keep order as much as possible in the community. I don't know if I made a real difference or not but you guys helped me a lot on feeling belong and giving me a community again after all those years ago where I had to leave a community due to various reasons.I just want to thank again for every member in this community for making me feel comfortable and having all the fun we did.

However, good things come to an end, it is almost the end of summer and I don't plan on being active as I am right now once school starts. That's why I'm resiging as the community's moderator. Please be adviced my activity will be heavily diminished, to ensure I atleast am "still" with you guys.

Add me on MSN

Viper_takahashi@hotmail.com

if you have any urgent business to discuss. Once again, I'm sorry for my resignation.
Back to top Go down

My apologies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: Psychologist-
Jump to: