SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wikk's Bio on Himself

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Wikk's Bio on Himself Empty
PostSubject: Wikk's Bio on Himself   Wikk's Bio on Himself I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:48 pm

Since many of you keep asking who Wikk is, I'll just write a bio for him...

Name : Wikk

Species : Zombie

Status : Immortal (NOTHING can kill him, besides ripping his heart out. It'd then melt your hand off 8D)

Powers : None (Good trade off since he's immortal, but apparently earlier designs of him he could attack)

Description : (Look at avatar) Wikk is also cold to the touch because of his Ice-Heart. The heart originally belonged to a 3-Headed Ice Dragon that was killed, and it eventually found it's way to Wikk's body. It leaks corrosive ice which burns anything (besides Wikk, of course). The zombie also has ice-blood coursing through his viens. The purple marks on his body go all across it, except for the parts that are resealed with ice. Every time a limb or anything gets cut off, Wikk just simply picks it up, puts it next to where it was, and the ice-heart reattaches it by sealing the hole/cut with ice.

Bio : Wikk was once originally Roka. Roka was killed though when he jumped in front of a spell that was supposed to knock his brother Riko out, but the person who shot the spell accidentially made it a killing curse. Riko made a tomb for his brother, and years later, the Ice-Heart eventually made it's way to the body. It fell ontop of his chest, burning through it, and landed in his ribcage. The heart then rewired his body, making him live once more, but as a zombie.

Likes : Flowers (he is very good at braiding them together)

Weakness : He can't talk at all, he just makes noises, but he can understand speech, and pulling his ice-heart out of his body (it would then melt your hand off since it leaks corrosive ice in a liquid form which is NOT water)

Picture : (When he was alive and Roka) http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Araag/Drawings/roka.jpg
(Him as Wikk. Just also shows some more info on him and such) http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs45/f/2009/096/8/1/Referance__WIKK_by_wakamolez.jpg

Other : I do NOT own the character Wikk at all. If you want more info on him (Or Roka), just ask me, or go to http://wakamolez.deviantart.com/ and ask her. Or you can not be lazy and go through her gallery.
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Wikk's Bio on Himself   Wikk's Bio on Himself I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:59 pm

O.o
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

PostSubject: Re: Wikk's Bio on Himself   Wikk's Bio on Himself I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 4:28 pm

Well guess what... I'M A PLANET!!! SUCK IT!!!!

jk lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wikk's Bio on Himself   Wikk's Bio on Himself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wikk's Bio on Himself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: Roleplays :: Outline Workshop-
Jump to: