SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tremors are so fun!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Tremors are so fun! Empty
PostSubject: Tremors are so fun!   Tremors are so fun! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:07 am

Ah, the lovely beasts in the desert known as Dirt Dragons, Graboids, Screechers, and Ass-Blasters.

What's not to love?

And yes, there IS a TV show that ran on Sci-Fi for around a year or so. It got canceled because it wasn't that popular I believe. I can't remember where I found them online, either, sadly. I'll find them if motivated enough, though.

The TV show was set after the 3rd movie, and it had El Blancho in it (The Great White Graboid). He's a protected species now, and they've actually timed him where he's going to be at every given time. He never leaves the vally, either, which is kinda cool. .. he almost died once or twice. Some stupid government people poisoned him, then he fought this one creature and actually ate it. THEN he puked it back up xD...
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Tremors are so fun!   Tremors are so fun! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:06 pm

tremors are epic. very good for movie for something so old.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Tremors are so fun!   Tremors are so fun! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:44 pm

They're not that old... the TV series graphics were kinda weird, though.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Tremors are so fun!   Tremors are so fun! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:08 pm

well the 1st movie is old and is the 2nd best out of them in my opinion. i like 3 the best. if i had to list the top 5 moments in my opinion here is what they would be.

1: bert in the anti aircraft gun mowing down dozens of shriekers.
2: bert blowing the factory to peices.
3: the battle against the ass blasters in the junkyard.
4: that rich guy who is played by the same person as bert bringing in a cannon and 18th century weaponry.
5: bert coming back to the factory after killing all but 2 shriekers in the 2nd movie. in a riped up army van.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Tremors are so fun!   Tremors are so fun! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:38 pm

I love how they sold the one Ass Blaster and got lots of money. Funny thing is, he escapes in the TV series, and gets EXTREMELY smart. He falls for a trap that they set ONCE and doesn't fall for it again... I honestly forget how the re-captured him >.>
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Tremors are so fun!   Tremors are so fun! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:13 pm

lol, ime not suprised they captured him. thier is nothing burt gummer cant do.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Tremors are so fun!   Tremors are so fun! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:30 am

Burt's not in the show I don't think. .. that or he wasn't in that episode. I actually think they used LIVE bait (a human) to get him lol. It was funny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tremors are so fun!   Tremors are so fun! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tremors are so fun!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: Movies-
Jump to: