SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Junk Yard Posts

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Junk Yard Posts Empty
PostSubject: Junk Yard Posts   Junk Yard Posts I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:54 pm

Could you make it so that when you post in the junk yard the posts dont add up? It just seems like a too easy of a way to farm posts...
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

Junk Yard Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Yard Posts   Junk Yard Posts I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:46 pm

I'll see to that. I'll have to ask 0bie first, though. I personally think it's fair enough.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Junk Yard Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Yard Posts   Junk Yard Posts I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:53 pm

But shoulding ranking come from posts that actually make a difference? And not just nonsense? I mean, I could understand a community games section for the games, but the Lol threads shouldn't count...
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

Junk Yard Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Yard Posts   Junk Yard Posts I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:10 pm

As I said, I'll try to see to it that posts don't count there. But for now, I'm neither the main admin, and neither do I actually know how. Lol.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Junk Yard Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Yard Posts   Junk Yard Posts I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:05 am

Oh~ but I like where it adds up... I kinda rely on that to get my stuff up so I can rank up in post ranks...

I wanna be a Black Hole or a Star or something at least fast.. Gotta think to see if everyone likes the idea or not before you change something though, right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Junk Yard Posts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Junk Yard Posts   Junk Yard Posts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Junk Yard Posts
Page 1 of 1