SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Painful Encounters

Go down 
+4
bestdragon3
Rotad
power_of_ghost
The Masked Man
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Painful Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:36 pm

Um.. ... iunno. I felt like starting a new topic in here.

Anyone have any painful encounters? Physical, emotional, sexual, ect.? Death? Loss? Limb loss? Anythin.
Back to top Go down
Rotad
Comet
Comet

Painful Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:21 pm

This one time I was in a hurry and I was trying to zip up my pants real fast; and I caught it in the zipper.

Ouch.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

Painful Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:20 pm

There are so many that I can't list all of them, its like my whole entire time existing I devoted my life to pain and learning from the pain, then only seeking blind revenge. Evenutally always returning to the idea that humanity is a stupid existence and everyone on this planet should be wiped out. As a kid, I been programmed to be normal by seeking an sigificant other, but it is ironic, that the programming I received corrupted me so. I'll give you the top five horriblest event in my life, they're all based on a girl. Each experience worse than the previous.

Event 1: I came to Canada at 8, unaware of anything around me. I developed a crush upon a girl, believing she may help me fit into the new lifestyle around me. However she rejected me and said she hated me for no reason just because I was new, it was very twisted around and only made things worse for me. Her very words of "hate" was very foreign as no one hated me before and as a child, I couldn't react very well to it. After that day, the seeds of hatred were planted in me.

Event 2: One year after event 2, I learned to survive and adapt by myself, I became a slightly twisted kid obsessed with controlling and manuplating person even at 9 years old. I found another girl and told her how I felt, but the situation I was in because of event 1 made me push her away at times and made her disgust at me. Evenutally, I wanted forgiveness but she wouldn't give it to me and moved away. After that day, the seeds of hatred had sprouted.

Event 3: Another year after event 2, I moved to a different area. My pain from event 1/2 made me very lonely already in my previous school and I was glad to get a fresh start. My world turned upside down literally, like I was in a nightmare, my new school was filled with bullies, I was considered the "laughingstock of the school".

I clinged onto to hope still, and developed a crush on another girl. I decided to hide it away for a year because fears of making things worse for me as everyone knowing will simply make me a laughingstock worse. The instant she found out, I only received unknown monstrusity, and the pain in my "heart" made its deepest wound over a years of time. Over two years of time, I began to recover but very slowly, one second felt an eternity as I am consumed by my own tears over those time. My middle school life was all about recovery, I recoveried but not sufficent to maintain my innocent, the seeds of hatred that was dormanted had began its first stem.

Event 4: As soon as I hit high school, I was confused. Things were too different for me, I didn't know who I was after my recovery and I didn't know what I was. I quickly needed a "guide", but ironically I received it the second day I hit high school. An attractive girl with a commanding personality dominated my confused one for nearly a year, though her commanding personality became vile after I told her I felt, I was forced to endure her torment for a while. That plant of hatred planted all those years ago had fully matured, what remained of my "innocent" self was now almost dead through my torment.

Event 5: One year after event 4 and two years before posting this .The scar made on me by event 4 created an unbeliveable doubt on people, now stuck with the idea that humanity is a stupid existence and the hatred I felt for humanity is now fully matured. Through some luck, because I had developed the ability to "be the evil person within, but the good person outwards" to fool people I was "nice", I made some friends. At the same time, I met this girl with an hyperactive personality that I extremly looked up to cause she was also attractive and also very bright, she give the vibe that she was "innocent" . Later on, those friends made unacceptable jokes and I told the girl about it, but she simply considered me as "dumb obstacle" and misunderstood my advances. She later accused me of stalking her and heavily damaging what was left of my spirit. That plant that had fully matured in me had now began its mutation to a terrible creature...

I have decided, that if at anytime I endured two more events similar to the five above before I make my final decesion(To forgive humanity or not which I may finalize the decision at the year of 2012 Dec 21). Then I will never be the same again.

Huh, did I go far there? I just wanted to make sure to some community members know what made me what I am today.

Last edited by power_of_ghost on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rotad
Comet
Comet

Painful Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:54 pm

Well, I'm terrible at giving comfort to other human beings, but...

At least we know you're not gay...?
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

Painful Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:17 pm

You accutally read all that? Of course i'm not gay...
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Painful Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:19 pm

Well most of the worst things that happen to me are too personal to tell you guys, but I guess I can tell you a simple one.

Well when I was 4 I stepped on some glass and it went through my foot. I went to the hospital and I was locked down. They injected painkillers via needle into my foot, started crying because of the needle, they thought it was the cut, so they do it again. This happens 7 more times until they realise I don't like needles. That's when the sewing needle came out. The doctor did a terrible job and even with 7 shots of painkiller in my foot it still hurt. This mentally scarred me. After this event I am now deathly afraid of needles and hospitals.
Back to top Go down
Rotad
Comet
Comet

Painful Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:21 pm

power_of_ghost wrote:
You accutally read all that?

Yup, and you'd better copyright your life experiences before I make a novel out of them.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Painful Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:23 pm

What a boring novel that would be, just as bad as Twilight lol.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

Painful Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:26 pm

Oh god, twilight...oh my god.. not that book...
Back to top Go down
Rotad
Comet
Comet

Painful Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:21 pm

bestdragon3 wrote:

Naw, it would be nothing like Twilight xD.

It'd be a lot more emotionally darker, I think the genre would be "Psychotic Suspense." ^^

Of course for the climax I would have to actually have you rape/kill the girl from event 5.

*Cough*
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Painful Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:03 am

Rotad wrote:
This one time I was in a hurry and I was trying to zip up my pants real fast; and I caught it in the zipper.

Ouch.

Ouch... I've never done that, glad I haven't either.

power_of_ghost wrote:
There are so many that I can't list all of them...

1 - Seeds! D:

2 - There wasn't enough time with her, you didn't know what could've happen because she moved away.

3 - Seems like you just recovered from that one overall, can't really tell.

4 - She dominated you with no feelings towards you at all, except that you're supposed to obey her?...

5 - Nice people... always watch out for them, even me.

Damn. Lots of info about you. So you're basically a tormented person who hates humanity, and will decide how to fully change after 2012 if we live. Si?
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

Painful Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 11:02 am

Yep. That's basically it. I will decide how I will change after that date.

#2, she moved away right after summer (I'll make her pay if I ever see her again)
#3, I did not fully recover but recover just enough that I didn't commit suicide. Though prior to the recovery was when my hatred for humanity was 100% completed.
#4, Nope, but I was confused about who I was so I guess I had little resistance.

Rotad wrote:
bestdragon3 wrote:

Naw, it would be nothing like Twilight xD.

It'd be a lot more emotionally darker, I think the genre would be "Psychotic Suspense." ^^

Of course for the climax I would have to actually have you rape/kill the girl from event 5.

*Cough*

If you're going to, don't use my real name. Though I be happy to provide you with the names of those 5 wrenches. Also...there's two more girls that is suppose to "fill out the missing numbers"
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Painful Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:17 pm

Hopefully E *hits self* TERRA. Planet Terra, that we live on, will still be habitable, and we're all still alive.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

Painful Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:21 pm

Not if we kill each other first.
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

Painful Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:14 pm

my dog got ran ovr... right in front of me... it was horrible... her eyes... AGH I-I cant get rid of that image T-T T-T T-T
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Painful Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 6:53 pm

Well I had 2 emo hampsters. The 1st one got out of his cage and purposely jumped off and killed himself. The 2nd one stuck his head between the bars and in one swift motion snapped his one neck...
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Painful Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:53 pm

The hell? How do you know it was on purpose?

And how did they fall from that height? I woke up every now and then in the middle of the night when I had my hampster, and I founder he scuttling around my toilet XD

Oh right, I need to post something here now lol.

Bad thing that's happened to me... well, it actually happens every day of my life on my schoolbus. I'm a Senior this year in High School, yet these stupid people keep picking on me for some reason. They have, since about 6th grade for them, called me fat, ugly, stupid, and I "smell"?... ... now no one really calls me fat anymore, some of those people are more mature. But I smell? Come on, listen to this.

Okay, if apparently I smell... According to them my smell can kill people, even if they're just being stupid like that. But one of them today, (and this is funny) said the smell finally penetrated his nostrils. But, wait! I thought that the smell was so bad it could kill, and if it is, why did it take that long just for you to smell it?! :O woo.

Plus, also, if I smell, why don't they just WALK instead of ride the bus? Simple as that. Major contradiction. Plus, the people on that bus are the only ones that say I smell. It's hysterical.

And yes, I'm fat. You insult, you die. I'll explain it later why I'm fat, but not because I eat a lot.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

Painful Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:04 pm

I'd be hard to say anything as I've not really had any painful encounters. Well, I've tripped an fell a few times, but that's not the point.

I'd have to say that something that has really pained me was the feeling of rejection of those around me. At first the whole class seemed to like me but as time advanced my lack of talent for socializing has put them all under the impression that I don't like them and I like being alone. Really, though, all I want is a group of friends with which I can talk to, an actual gift for socialization (my ex boyfriend, he's so good at making friends and making people like him that he had gotten along with everybody at his new school, and at my new highschool with people I already know, for a day) and good looks (I don't find myself ugly at all, just not the type of beauty a guy my age would like).

To be frank, I'm without friends but with an uncany talent for making people think I hate them.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Painful Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:10 pm

Oh that just sucks. My school's similar.

I find myself as a type of person who's not classified as anything in a school society. I've been called emo because I usually always wear a black jacket, and my old friends are emo (even though I don't think emo is a posibility.) Goth as well, because of the black jacket. Nerd because I know a shitload about Star Wars, Halo, and just video game shit. Geek (wtf? I'm not smart)... Prep as well, I have no idea why. Loner by one of my friends since he calls himself that...

Just overall nothing. Me and a few of my friends have invented our own community though, called Sudo. You don't know what a Sudo is? You aren't one. Plus you gotta be accepted in by him, it's not just something you can automatically be. (Yet I'm one of the stupider Sudos with what we do xD, but I'm special in that community in other ways lol)

... so yeah. Socilization? Bah. I keep to myself since others don't talk to me, and I only talk with friend's friends really outside my circle. I has cirlce, yay.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

Painful Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:17 pm

Well, I don't talk to others. I just don't. As time passes, I seem to be more and more troubled to find a group where I can fit it.

On the bright side, the class I have been put in consists of 16-18 guys, and 6 girls... now that should be telling me something. Time to get a few boy friends.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

Painful Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:18 pm

That's very similar to me. Unfortunely, I'm one of those "don't fit any group".

I have developed the ability to fool people anyone I want that I'm really really nice(most of the teachers found me like a pet or something and strangers will see me an very "cute" behaving person). With this ability, I can fit into any social area I want.

However, I prefer not to socialize with people, they just get on my nerves and I always consider the people around me fuckin idiots, I keep everything to myself and I only talk to people that I see can be used an asset for me. The way I act normal is immature and very child-like but those really smart people know how I am really.

Considering all that, you can say I'm like an emo, but I'm an emo who's manipulative, like a future manpulative serial killer just waiting to happen.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Painful Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:21 pm

@ Kai.
Might be because society in HS is changing and such, nothing stays the same, and what people view cool now might be stupid tomorrow. Vice versa as well.

Few? Pff. Many pickings you have there, Kai, you should try to go for it.

@ Ghost.

Sounds like me, except I'm fat. That's not emo, emo isn't a posibility in my opinion. You're just a manipulative person who might be testing to see what he can do to others later in life.

Kinda creepy xD
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

Painful Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:25 pm

I'm always one of the best students of the class, I'm always smiling in class, although I barely talk, and I always do what I'm asked to do.

But outside of class I'm a little contradictive to the nice atmosphere I put in the class. I'm amazingly untalkative, clumsy, and seem to most people like a person that's a geek and only a talentless geek that should be left alone. But still, I wouldn't fit myself into any group. I'd be just a simple girl who does not seem to care for the people around her.

@Wikk.

I'm definitely aiming to get to know all the guys in the class, and then eventually ask the guy that sits one row behind me out. :3
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

Painful Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:29 pm

Ahh, seems like you just need to open up and trust people. (I took a Human Behavior class last year, failed it, but I learned a hell of alot of info)

But anyway, YOU GO GIRL! laughing fur ball
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

Painful Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:30 pm

*Highfives*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Painful Encounters Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painful Encounters
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: Psychologist-
Jump to: