SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Offical # of events.

Go down 
+3
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
0blivion
power_of_ghost
7 posters
AuthorMessage
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

Offical # of events. Empty
PostSubject: Offical # of events.   Offical # of events. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:08 pm

With the past week's offical votes. The result of preferred events every week is

FOUR TO SIX

This means that for every week of SCRP community, there will be roughly four to six offical events happening while other events are simply unplanned.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Offical # of events.   Offical # of events. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:01 pm

May change trough time tho.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Offical # of events.   Offical # of events. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:53 pm

i doubt it as many of us have school, the only chance for increase can only be met by community member demand for increase.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Offical # of events.   Offical # of events. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:22 pm

If this forum gets actually about 100 members, believe me, we'll have to increase that number XD May also think of adding mor moderators...
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Offical # of events.   Offical # of events. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:25 pm

Got anyone in mind so far?
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Offical # of events.   Offical # of events. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:27 pm

I don't know who I'm gonna pick, but I surely know who I'm not gonna pick. That's a good start uh?
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Offical # of events.   Offical # of events. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:28 pm

Yep, I know as well.
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Offical # of events.   Offical # of events. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:43 pm

0blivion let me be a moderator PLEASE! I'm on everyday >_<
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Offical # of events.   Offical # of events. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:31 pm

Fuck no, you'd be one of the last guy I'd recruit.
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Offical # of events.   Offical # of events. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:53 pm

see ur a fucking jackass letting personal matters deny others from getting special options!
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Offical # of events.   Offical # of events. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:56 pm

That has nothing to do with it. You're too immature, plus, you're a bad RPer, and this is a RP forum... And see? You use that kind of offensive language against me. A true moderator would have stayed neutral to my attempt to offense him.

I said that to make a short test to get an approval on my first idea of you. And I see I was right about you.
Back to top Go down
drevild[rp]
Asteroid
Asteroid
drevild[rp]

PostSubject: Re: Offical # of events.   Offical # of events. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:41 pm

could i be a moderator
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Offical # of events.   Offical # of events. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:19 pm

Even tohugh I said I'd be disappearing from here I couldn't help but read all your messages daily... *cough*

Don't bother us with moderator requests. They aren't something that you can choose to be, and you can't talk us in choosing moderators. If you believe that you have a high chance of being a moderator and you want to be a moderator, as well as have the COMPETENCE to be a moderator, then come to us and we'll... arrange this...

But that's all, I guess.
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

PostSubject: Re: Offical # of events.   Offical # of events. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:03 pm

0blivion wrote:
That has nothing to do with it. You're too immature, plus, you're a bad RPer, and this is a RP forum... And see? You use that kind of offensive language against me. A true moderator would have stayed neutral to my attempt to offense him.

I said that to make a short test to get an approval on my first idea of you. And I see I was right about you.

How colorful

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Offical # of events.   Offical # of events. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:22 pm

Well, Tarsonis just discovered he can use color in his posts.
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

PostSubject: Re: Offical # of events.   Offical # of events. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:34 pm

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Offical # of events.   Offical # of events. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:35 pm

I lol'd even if it wasn't rly funny.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Offical # of events.   Offical # of events. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:32 pm

lol i would say let 0blivion just pm those he seems fit to be moderators, if you ask to be one it probily decreases your chances of him choosing you.

lol 666 posts 0blivion and i noticed you havnt posted in forever. has the 666th post opened a portal and allowed satan to enter your computer and posses it??
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Offical # of events.   Offical # of events. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 9:02 am

I post sometimes in the RPs... Yet, I had no contact with Satan.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Offical # of events.   Offical # of events. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 6:56 pm

wait a minute i am retarted. that 666 points.............

i had a down syndrome moment thier.
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

PostSubject: Re: Offical # of events.   Offical # of events. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 8:58 pm

You are very 'retarted'.

((lolz))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Offical # of events.   Offical # of events. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Offical # of events.
Page 1 of 1