SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Second and Final warning for theme applications

Go down 
AuthorMessage
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

Second and Final warning for theme applications Empty
PostSubject: Second and Final warning for theme applications   Second and Final warning for theme applications I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:42 pm

Considering Saturday's disater. I have decided to end my Serial earlier and instead just inform all of you what to do right now.

Game:4 After roughly five years of training, the boy is now in near control of his "abilities," at the end of the plot, Agent A with mastery of his abilities, is teleported to a mysterious fight where he had no idea what is store for him.

Meanwhile, Meron succesfully arrives back to Scarlett where they organize the attack on the galactic headquarters, in which Meron will upload his "heart" onto the central computer. The heart will send an universal wave and every technology, living thing that produces waves will be complete of Meron, securing his victory over the universe.

Game 5:Meron is in his ship, preparing to land the final assault. He and his forces infiltrate the primary, secondary and tertitray space defenses of the central computer. After landing on the "central" colony, he and his forces infiltrate the secruity by using Dan as an infection to weaken the guards. At the same time, Agent A have already been "teleported" into the central headquarters. After a series of showdowns, Meron arrives and upload his brain but Agent A is able to "rip off" the computer before the universal wave is send across the universe. The serial ends with Agent A tossing Meron's mind within the computer into the nearest burning star...

Now I have reveal to you that, we'll move on to the next theme. Everyone please go to here

https://scrp.forumotion.com/events-f17/the-next-rp-serial-t126.htm#1836

To acquire the application, remember to PM me only.

Be warned that WEDNESDAY, SEPT 2,2009 9:00 pm eastern WILL BE THE FINAL DEADLINE.
Back to top Go down

Second and Final warning for theme applications
Page 1 of 1