SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The stupidity of "Hackers"

Go down 
+8
Rotad
bestdragon3
drevild[rp]
cowsmacker
Dragoon16
0blivion
Hinaoki
power_of_ghost
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

The stupidity of "Hackers" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The stupidity of "Hackers"   The stupidity of "Hackers" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:37 pm

Difficult to do so cause there's so many trollers these days.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: The stupidity of "Hackers"   The stupidity of "Hackers" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:18 am

*The spotlight shines on KyKai with an angelic choir.*
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: The stupidity of "Hackers"   The stupidity of "Hackers" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:05 am

What the heck is a troller?
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: The stupidity of "Hackers"   The stupidity of "Hackers" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:57 pm

0blivion wrote:
What the heck is a troller?

A troller is just basically ANY PLAYER who purposely makes things difficult for others online. It includes anyone annoying you just for the heck of it, any hacker who goes online just to drop hack people for fun. Anyone who just goes online to mess up games for you.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: The stupidity of "Hackers"   The stupidity of "Hackers" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:58 pm

Oh I see...I've met lots of people like that... Seriously, they are as mindless as a bunch of zerglings.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: The stupidity of "Hackers"   The stupidity of "Hackers" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:35 pm

Normal trolls, you can just /squelch or completely ignore them by banning them when you see them.

Hackers...you just can't since they can spoof, and when you ban them, they come with a different username. Also, hacker trolls do more damage than normal trolls.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: The stupidity of "Hackers"   The stupidity of "Hackers" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:36 pm

True... I guess Warden helped to destroy the troller community.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: The stupidity of "Hackers"   The stupidity of "Hackers" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:47 pm

Who's Warden?
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: The stupidity of "Hackers"   The stupidity of "Hackers" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:22 pm

It's the Blizzard re-programation of SC (patches) that wipes out old versions of Oblivion Map Hack and other popular ones.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: The stupidity of "Hackers"   The stupidity of "Hackers" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 9:28 pm

KyKai wrote:
It's the Blizzard re-programation of SC (patches) that wipes out old versions of Oblivion Map Hack and other popular ones.

Oh good, that really helps. Figures how they get the hackers.
Back to top Go down
Dragoon16
Asteroid
Asteroid
Dragoon16

PostSubject: Re: The stupidity of "Hackers"   The stupidity of "Hackers" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:23 pm

You shouldn't stereotype hackers for some dicks who tried to ruin your games.

I have used it before until I got banned, luckily it was only for a short ammount of time.

But I can tell you I have never Dropped/Banned in any games.

And as stated before it is very useful for Role Playing purposes.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: The stupidity of "Hackers"   The stupidity of "Hackers" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:00 pm

Dragoon16 wrote:

I have used it before until I got banned, luckily it was only for a short ammount of time.

Just wait...one day someone will push you far enough for you to do drop/ban someone. You'll see.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: The stupidity of "Hackers"   The stupidity of "Hackers" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:14 pm

i never have hacked. only reason i ever wanted to get them was it adds good stuff to rps. and to have a weapon against other hackers.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: The stupidity of "Hackers"   The stupidity of "Hackers" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:34 pm

Even if you ban other hackers, you still ban people. Besides, unless you're the host, you ban people without normally being capable to do so. That's why I abstain from using the drop hack and host hack at all.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: The stupidity of "Hackers"   The stupidity of "Hackers" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:32 pm

KyKai wrote:
Even if you ban other hackers, you still ban people. Besides, unless you're the host, you ban people without normally being capable to do so. That's why I abstain from using the drop hack and host hack at all.

Do yourself a favour, and don't even get a touch of it. I deleted obvilion JUST a week BEFORE blizzard closed 350,000 accounts.(I never used it for longer than a week lol...)
Back to top Go down
drevild[rp]
Asteroid
Asteroid
drevild[rp]

PostSubject: Re: The stupidity of "Hackers"   The stupidity of "Hackers" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:19 pm

i hate hackers and spammers
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: The stupidity of "Hackers"   The stupidity of "Hackers" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:21 pm

power_of_ghost wrote:
Dragoon16 wrote:

Just wait...one day someone will push you far enough for you to do drop/ban someone. You'll see.

I'm sorry but that is very negitive. I have been hacking for years and never once did I decide to attack someone else because they were a dick. That just makes me that much worse of a person. Plus, I don't care what some random person in an online game says to me or ruins my game, because there is 1 important factor everyone seems to forget. THIS IS A GAME. You can remake games, you don't need to freak out because someone trolled on your last one, big deal.

I think you need to change your opinion on hackers a bit because I'm going to tell you 1 bit of information. As long as there is Starcraft, there is going to be hackers on it. There is nothing Blizzard will want to do at the moment to fix this problem because they don't care. So my advice to you would be to either stop ranting about hackers, because they will never cease to exist, or just join them.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: The stupidity of "Hackers"   The stupidity of "Hackers" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:29 pm

It is not the hackers I hate, oh no, that's just the tip of the iceberg. Its most like blizzard not doing anything to stop them.

No, my opinion on hackers won't EVER change, they cause more damage than they prefer. Most RP hackers are also very vain as hacking program give them a sense of being "better" than other people anyways, thus adding more problems than they want to.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: The stupidity of "Hackers"   The stupidity of "Hackers" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:40 pm

Ok, you can keep your opinion, it just wont help to rant about them only because you will never get rid of all the hackers.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: The stupidity of "Hackers"   The stupidity of "Hackers" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:41 pm

I wish I could, they're a huge pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: The stupidity of "Hackers"   The stupidity of "Hackers" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:07 pm

But just remember what you say doesn't hold true to all hackers. I've been in a clan where everyone was required to hack, and yet nobody did any malicious dead with the hacks. It all depends on the person, and from your point of view, everyone is a dick or will be a dick and they can't control it.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: The stupidity of "Hackers"   The stupidity of "Hackers" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:15 pm

Yep, that's basically it.
Back to top Go down
Rotad
Comet
Comet

PostSubject: Re: The stupidity of "Hackers"   The stupidity of "Hackers" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:14 am

I hate hackers.

I can tolerate it in a rp. But like 'everday' hackers that just ruin games. It's no fun D=. Thank god there's ICCUP for melee. >.>'

Spoofing is retarded. No I'm not going to explain myself, it just is.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: The stupidity of "Hackers"   The stupidity of "Hackers" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:16 am

Finally some who agrees with me.
Back to top Go down
Rotad
Comet
Comet

PostSubject: Re: The stupidity of "Hackers"   The stupidity of "Hackers" - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:18 am

You know whats the most annoying occurrence? When you're in a phantom game and a random jackass hacker yells out:

"IT'S PURPLE I CAN SEE HIS MINERALZZZ".

WHY EVEN JOIN THE FUCKING GAME D=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The stupidity of "Hackers"   The stupidity of "Hackers" - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The stupidity of "Hackers"
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: Junk Yard-
Jump to: