SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East

Go down 
+5
cowsmacker
Hinaoki
Nevermore
0blivion
power_of_ghost
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East   I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:16 pm

Like 0blivion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East   I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:16 pm

Oh shi--

I really wanted to be on that list, yet POG doesn't even know me, and I can't say I'm popular. xD
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East   I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:19 pm

KyKai wrote:
Oh shi--

I really wanted to be on that list, yet POG doesn't even know me, and I can't say I'm popular. xD

Just be nice or a good rper, gets popular either way.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East   I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:20 pm

Eh, I just joined today so I can\'t expect to be accepted right away : ((((( (<-- That\'s Emo Sad right there lol)

But I'll be glad to Rp anytime^^

Last edited by bestdragon3 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East   I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:20 pm

Rofl. Well, I'll try my best! We should RP together sometime, POG.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East   I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:23 pm

Urg I haven't RPed for reals for so long that I normally just leave in 20-40 minutes due to my lack of interest in it or being able to think of any roles i like.

After a while, I just decided to do fixed roles(I ask what people want me to be) and fixed RP games(Like Serials).
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East   I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:25 pm

It's way easier to RP with people you know than random people in a public game. You'll gain interest and strengthen your storylines by RPing with a friend
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East   I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:26 pm

0blivion wrote:
It's way easier to RP with people you know than random people in a public game. You'll gain interest and strengthen your storylines by RPing with a friend

I know, that's true. I don't have interest for random people, only people I know.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East   I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:34 pm

Well by Rping with random people you will in turn gain more friends to play with rather then being confined to a small group of friends.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East   I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:42 pm

bestdragon3 wrote:
Well by Rping with random people you will in turn gain more friends to play with rather then being confined to a small group of friends.

Most random people you don't know if they're a common leaver or not, also the skill difference and personality is just too random too.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East   I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:42 pm

Meeting people in public games is good if you really want to meet others. My friends are so fun I get to become friends with THEIR friends, even though those guys were the friends of another friend of mine, who I actually met through somebody else.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East   I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:10 pm

power_of_ghost wrote:
I use to have the following people, but decided to remove them due to inactive problems.
RPster

...You can't be serious. RPster is a HORRIBLE Rper.. not too bad at Phantom, though.
Back to top Go down
Rotad
Comet
Comet

PostSubject: Re: I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East   I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:04 pm

Ha, I don't need someone else to judge my rping xD.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East   I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:18 pm

We all know I'm the Queen of Awesomeness, and I hereby dub myself as such. (;P)
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East   I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:34 pm

lol...with that arrogance, definately not going in.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East   I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:53 pm

Kristy can be such a bragger sometimes...
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East   I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:09 pm

Eh, I agree and will follow under the rule of Queen Awesomeness!
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East   I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:11 pm

Fail.

Lots of men lose their soul to charming girls like Kristy.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East   I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:13 pm

I don't call it charming, I call it kissing ass. Because you see, I prefer the kneel and peck position as it allows comfort for both people, yet makes Kristey feel slightly better.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East   I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:17 pm

Pathetic. But I guess world needs people like you to work well.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East   I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:20 pm

Yeah, and the world also needs dumbasses to make the smarter people feel better, as well as assholes to make the nice feel better about themselves. Any more obvious life lessons you want to teach?
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East   I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:26 pm

Wasn't a life lesson Mr. Arrogant. Only something I realized.

I'm just surprised by your lack of power and freedom thirst. You're too submissive in my opinion. Plus, you barely know Kristy and you already submit yourself to her... Even if she's an Admin, she's a human like any other... Be a man already.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East   I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:27 pm

What a terrible revelation...
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East   I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:30 pm

Lack of Power and Freedom thirst? I don't need to thirst for any more>< I swear I get more freedom at home then the next teen... And no, it's not because she is an admin. I have read her posts for quite some time and she isn't the type that feels the need to express their intellect at every possible moment and uses a forum for fun. Where as you and ghost both have a stick wedged in your ass... You guys need to take a chill pill sometime. Mostly ghost though, I mean seriously, 1 event goes bad and you feel the need to drop the F-Bomb? That's a little immature...
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East   I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 10:36 pm

Being serious in our actions is helpful you know. Maybe you're too young to understand, but "chilling" won't help you getting better. The more you give your heart in something, the better the result you will acquire will be. If we all chill out and do things easily without precotions, we'd go back far in the past.
And even so, our ancestors were precocious in their actions too.

If ghost gets mad, it's to make you understand that stupid things that makes an event turn wrong are unecessary and should not happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East   I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I dub these the 7 greatest RPer of US.East
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: Roleplays :: RP Chatting-
Jump to: