SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abortion right or wrong?

Go down 
+7
Deathfang
Hinaoki
Antynator
cowsmacker
bestdragon3
power_of_ghost
Dragoon16
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Abortion right or wrong? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:32 pm

Then those countries need to think a little harder lol. Anyone who thought over the circumstances would know what would happen if you left a suicidal man on his own in a little room... Only question is how... Choke yourself with shoelaces, chew an artery open, fall onto a toilet head 1st and snap your neck, there is just no way you can stop someone from killing themselves in jail because the human body is so fragile...
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:33 pm

I think Abortion is fine. We have over 6 billion people in the world, and that is draining resources that other people who are already in the world could use. Another life is just another thing draining the Earth's natural resources. And for those stupid ass environmental activists, having babies IS the cause of deforestation.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:47 pm

lol envirmentalists thing everything is the cause of deforesation. if any of you have ever herd of goerge carlin you should watch his stuff on youtube. he is funny as hell, curses a lot but he is very truthful in his jokes. and carl sagan us epic also.
Back to top Go down
Rper_the_awsom
Asteroid
Asteroid
Rper_the_awsom

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:28 pm

i dont think abortion is wrong, because it's not realy alive until 5 weeks. Also, the stim cell could be used to help on the cure with cancer and others
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 5:47 am

Depends on the situation, imo.

If the heart is beating? Wrong.

If it's not? It's okay because you aren't killing anything that's alive (a human, I mean, the cells all die -.-)
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 8:40 am

Yeah that's just about where I stand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abortion right or wrong?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: Let's talk about something else-
Jump to: