SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

RIP, SC RP?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xebdaz
Asteroid
Asteroid
Xebdaz

RIP, SC RP? Empty
PostSubject: RIP, SC RP?   RIP, SC RP? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 5:54 am

I haven't RPed in SC1 in about a year, I only found this site because I was curious and Googled my old username. I tried RPing in SC2, but the way that maps are promoted means that no host is needed, and the informal system of hosts is one of the things that kept the tradition of SC RP alive. I don't see any posts on this forum for... almost three years. So is SC RP totally dead at this point? I'd be sad to see it go. Unless people saved replays, there is nothing left of SC RP but our memories. But that was part of the charm of RPs, I think, they only ever existed in the moment. Or maybe I'm just speaking to an empty room, talking to myself. Alone with my memories. Heh.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

RIP, SC RP? Empty
PostSubject: Re: RIP, SC RP?   RIP, SC RP? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 11:25 am

You would not be the only one my friend, but us roleplayers still exist, just elsewhere.
Back to top Go down

RIP, SC RP?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: Roleplays :: RP Chatting-
Jump to: