SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And I present to you--Realphobia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

And I present to you--Realphobia Empty
PostSubject: And I present to you--Realphobia   And I present to you--Realphobia I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:46 pm

It still has much to be worked on, though. Don't kill me if I couldn't understand how InvisionFree worked--I was just too scared to try anything! In any case, here's our new site, which can most likely be replaced soon enough by a better design if I get my clutches on a better code. For now, though, you'll have to deal with this.

In any case, please register with a name you're willing to keep, preferably your Battle.net screen name, as you won't be able to change it. http://realphobia.proboards.com/index.cgi It's http://idrealphobia.forumotion.com/forum.htm nao! o.o

Oh, and I want all the moderators to come along, 'cause choosing new ones is a pain in the arse.

Last edited by Hinaoki on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: And I present to you--Realphobia   And I present to you--Realphobia I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:16 pm

Nice^^ Keep up the good work ;P
Back to top Go down
Nokiemens
Mars
Mars
Nokiemens

PostSubject: Re: And I present to you--Realphobia   And I present to you--Realphobia I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:34 pm

Fuckin awesome sight hun'
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

PostSubject: Re: And I present to you--Realphobia   And I present to you--Realphobia I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 9:54 am

It's beautiful!

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: And I present to you--Realphobia   And I present to you--Realphobia I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:33 am

Man, That is a Beauty O_O

And Yes im Back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

PostSubject: Re: And I present to you--Realphobia   And I present to you--Realphobia I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:16 pm

Derp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And I present to you--Realphobia   And I present to you--Realphobia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And I present to you--Realphobia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: Let's talk about something else-
Jump to: