SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And...I go..for now

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Loserman

And...I go..for now Empty
PostSubject: And...I go..for now   And...I go..for now I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:14 pm

I must leave due to Destroyer's return, (for details ask someone) I just didnt join this forum to dal with hes. erm...€hatefullness, so i am leaving, (close my rps if you dont mind) because if i do not find anything better, I will come back.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: And...I go..for now   And...I go..for now I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:53 am

Who are you first of all.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: And...I go..for now   And...I go..for now I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:37 am

He's Gort the Mighty, and we've already decided on a new forum, this one will be inactive by December 21st.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: And...I go..for now   And...I go..for now I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 9:05 am

Now Swindle we aren't Exactly sure on that. We still have to work some details out, and this should at least be on for a month after to allow others to see and go to the new forum.
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: And...I go..for now   And...I go..for now I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:46 pm

we're moving to a new forum?
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: And...I go..for now   And...I go..for now I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:25 pm

Yeah, as we found that this forum is dying but we don't want the community torn apart. So we're going to be making a generic roleplay forum, though other ideas might join in this as well.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: And...I go..for now   And...I go..for now I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:54 pm

I'll be giving it a new design, too. We plan on using a new web forum hosting service altogether. And since we plan on going big (Yet not so big, we know that having 100 000 posts on your own is virtually impossible), I'll try giving it a more... generalized function. Lol. I don't know if you get this, but you don't really need to as of now.

However, brace yourselves. As a gift of my own to you, I'll create it (along with my minions and business partners... of course) the 21st, which also happens to be my birthday. I haven't done so earlier because I've yet to reach 13 years of age, and besides, I'm not very enthusiastic about hopping from a forum to another like some prostitute. It makes me feel dirty. xD

If any of you wish to come to the new community, you can invite every friend you have over. We'll be keeping the same moderation crew, and this time we'll try to make our community as popular as we can. As I mentioned, we will be designing it differently. Roleplays will be more in depth and we will be having an actual discussing board. I plan on keeping all the good things and throwing away that which I deem unsuitable,pointless, useless, or unprofitable (I feel so evil...). Don't worry, though. I plan on keeping our Junkyard and Dream Boards. :3
Back to top Go down
Nokiemens
Mars
Mars
Nokiemens

PostSubject: Re: And...I go..for now   And...I go..for now I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 4:06 pm

Whats the new one then?? o-o
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: And...I go..for now   And...I go..for now I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:15 pm

It's not here yet Razz

And as a suggestion, I think you should set that posts in the Junkyard do not increase post count.
Back to top Go down
Nokiemens
Mars
Mars
Nokiemens

PostSubject: Re: And...I go..for now   And...I go..for now I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:21 pm

damnit, thats where all my posts are xD
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: And...I go..for now   And...I go..for now I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 5:46 pm

Yeah I know Razz That's not really a good thing though Razz
Back to top Go down
Nokiemens
Mars
Mars
Nokiemens

PostSubject: Re: And...I go..for now   And...I go..for now I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 7:10 pm

shut up o-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And...I go..for now   And...I go..for now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And...I go..for now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: Junk Yard-
Jump to: