SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silly grudges

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

Silly grudges Empty
PostSubject: Silly grudges   Silly grudges I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 1:57 pm

Oh, here's something fun.

This morning I woke up to a very strange dream. It started with me waking up and getting ready for school, before I'm taken away to do something I no longer remember as a detail, but it makes the folks so mad at my already, it appears, bad image. I shun an old lady who talks bad about me.

I arrive to school (?) an hour late, but before class starts the surroundings change dramatically and I'm in a water mansion with all my class, and some of my old class, and a few random "NPC"s. I don't want to waste time describing the mansion, but it was big, and with plenty of balustrades, trap doors, holes, stairs, and such, and the floors were arranged like tatami mats but they were more like orange-colored blocks. I seem to grow extremely pissy at everybody I see and they do the same (which is totally out of character for both parties, usually we're all *smile smile hug hug*), and eventually I spurt out another bit of information I can barely remember that makes them go away, then call me over, and apologize.

Some of them still had grudges though, so when I go away to spy on their plans (in a hall with a big ass river and waterfall connected to the tunnel I am in), they spot me and the water-controlling NPC (this is getting more and more absurd) shouts, "Hey, curious!?" and then, I'm pushed into the waterfall, and fall ungracefully in the large pool of water, then swim up. I know there was more, but most of all that's all I remember at least a little.
Back to top Go down

Silly grudges
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: Psychologist :: Dreams :: The Conspiracy behind the Mind-
Jump to: