SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am falling apart...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nokiemens
Mars
Mars
Nokiemens

I am falling apart... Empty
PostSubject: I am falling apart...   I am falling apart... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:28 pm

I'm starting to fall apart. All of my friends are fighting constantly, and it's killed part of me. I'm not sane for the same periods of time i was before. I'm falling apart at the seams, and the pain everywhere is dropping me down further. I've been clawing at my forehead, and i'm probably going to end up completely scratching it out. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like i'm the focus of the fight... No matter how i look at it, I see no other origin... I'm scared that i'll hurt my friends more. Please excuse me if i'm speaking in a manner that is confusing to you.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: I am falling apart...   I am falling apart... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:57 pm

No I understand. I had this issue when people that I was a murderer. Though as sad as it may be I actually don't have any good advice for you besides keep looking forward. Things will get better in good time.
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

PostSubject: Re: I am falling apart...   I am falling apart... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:54 am

I had this problem before when I was in high school. You just have to build friendships in other places, then separate from the original group when your base somewhere else is strong.
Back to top Go down
Nokiemens
Mars
Mars
Nokiemens

PostSubject: Re: I am falling apart...   I am falling apart... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 4:13 pm

I have nothing to fall back on... Those people are the only ones who accept me for who i am. And did i mention that one of my friends nearly died because of the mistakes i made?
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

PostSubject: Re: I am falling apart...   I am falling apart... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 10:15 pm

Build a place to fall back on...

No, you didn't mention that, but I like stories. study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am falling apart...   I am falling apart... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am falling apart...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: Psychologist-
Jump to: