SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elevator nostalgia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

Elevator nostalgia Empty
PostSubject: Elevator nostalgia   Elevator nostalgia I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 8:41 pm

I had this little nightmare a looooooooooooooong, long, LONG time ago, practically comatose, on my mom's sofa.

I was in an elevator. Not one of those super clean, airy, with two doors elevators. Just a little brown box with a dim light and buttons without any covers to them, which is nostalgic to my old apartment in Bulgaria (pretty freaky place, to be honest). In any case, there's this traditional elevator sound from the '50s. I'm standing in the elevator with my bike held with only one tire touching the ground so I can fit.

I can feel like the fifth floor has been missed, because I lived on the fifth floor in that apartment, and instead the elevator keeps going up and up and up. At one point I realize something's wrong, and try to get out, but then it stops, and it sinks past the basement floor, just suddenly like that, oddly enough, it stops at some point after 15 minutes. (Hey, there's a limit to how much I can be freaked in one dream!)

I come out of the door in a very dark place, the only source of real light from the dim light in the elevator. I walk though a hall with perfect night vision so I can see all the spider webs and other creeps that lie below ground. Then, I come face to face with an extremely large arachnid.

From that point on I don't really remember anything.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Elevator nostalgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elevator nostalgia   Elevator nostalgia I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:31 pm

I would have shit my pants both in the dream and in real life at the sight of that Spider.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

Elevator nostalgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elevator nostalgia   Elevator nostalgia I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 9:39 pm

I just felt so tense I think I had a stroke. O.o
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Elevator nostalgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elevator nostalgia   Elevator nostalgia I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 12:42 am

Yeah... *Shudders*

Hoom diada
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Elevator nostalgia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elevator nostalgia   Elevator nostalgia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elevator nostalgia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: Psychologist :: Dreams :: The Conspiracy behind the Mind-
Jump to: