SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Want more ketchup on that fail-wich?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

Want more ketchup on that fail-wich? Empty
PostSubject: Want more ketchup on that fail-wich?   Want more ketchup on that fail-wich? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:14 pm

This one is weird.

I was fighting monsters that at the beginning of the dream, were sophisticated bat-like creatures that suck the life force out of you and make you weak and give you the inability to fight, that I had to, of course, fight. As we went on it became more and more ridiculous: ketchup was the currency in the village I was defending, and they had no food except for an endless ammount of hamburgers that appeared halfway through. It seemed like, apparently though, that it makes the bat like creatures stronger and it's easier to suck your power out to replace the hamburgers in your stomach with a sphere of pain. O.o

As the dream went on, they slowly mutated from sophisticated bat-like creatures to winged blurry fuzzy balls, then to simple green blobs. There were "side characters" that were giving me all the tips I needed to fight them, but eventually I leave the island on a skateboard and am followed by the villagers with ketchup thrown on me, being begged to come back.

In the end, I hide in a crevice in which there's a "side character" from the island that hands me a sandwich. I ask her what it is, and she simply says, "Failwich." Then, it quickly faded, and I seem to have caught on another dream.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Want more ketchup on that fail-wich? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Want more ketchup on that fail-wich?   Want more ketchup on that fail-wich? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:43 pm

That's pretty amazing^^
Back to top Go down

Want more ketchup on that fail-wich?
Page 1 of 1