SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spore, its like being a God.

Go down 
+3
drevild[rp]
cowsmacker
0blivion
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

Spore, its like being a God. Empty
PostSubject: Spore, its like being a God.   Spore, its like being a God. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:24 am

You guys probably have heard about this game but never played it. Well, if you do, add me, my account is katanoob.

I'd be glad to look at your creations.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Spore, its like being a God.   Spore, its like being a God. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 3:45 pm

i own spore, its fun as heck. it kept me adicted for like 1 month, and playing it on and off for 3 more. i dont play it to much anymore, i make creatures a lot thoug, but 80% of the creatures on my computer are made by friends. i am goten everything in the game in the space age and own like 12 planets{dont know if that is not that many or not} and i have like 50 million money in space age.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Spore, its like being a God.   Spore, its like being a God. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:05 pm

Well gee, I have an empire of more than 100 planets, and my friend have one of about 200. But, I also got tired of the main game...I bought galactic adventure expansion...pretty fun, but gets boring quickly. That's why I only make stuff with the editor now, it's pretty cool.

And uhm...What's your spore account?
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Spore, its like being a God.   Spore, its like being a God. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:49 pm

its cowsmacker2. thats what i name all my crap. lol, if its not tell me and ile do a re check on what it is.
Back to top Go down
drevild[rp]
Asteroid
Asteroid
drevild[rp]

PostSubject: Re: Spore, its like being a God.   Spore, its like being a God. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:36 pm

spore is sweet my guy always kills others creatures i am not i dont have an online acount
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Spore, its like being a God.   Spore, its like being a God. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:39 pm

I played it liked it and enjoyed it. But it got boring after awhile so I just started creating random creations. Now I don't have Spore lol.
Back to top Go down
Deathfang
Asteroid
Asteroid
Deathfang

PostSubject: Re: Spore, its like being a God.   Spore, its like being a God. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:10 pm

Spore is fun, but go watch the 2005 E3 video. That is what Spore is suppose to be like. Unfortunately, EA got their hands on it and ruined it, just like they do everything else.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Spore, its like being a God.   Spore, its like being a God. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:10 pm

Yeah, Spore would have been even a nicer game if EA never touched it.
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

PostSubject: Re: Spore, its like being a God.   Spore, its like being a God. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:29 am

My friend has a 250+ planet empire, and I think no life. But it is fun looking for less advanced people and nuking them xD
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Spore, its like being a God.   Spore, its like being a God. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:22 am

Yeah... I still sat using the Planet Cracker on the Eart was the best thing ever^^
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Spore, its like being a God.   Spore, its like being a God. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 7:34 pm

you found earth. you son of a bitch. i have been waiting to 1 day find it and planet bust its ass into Dust.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Spore, its like being a God.   Spore, its like being a God. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:44 pm

Go look on videos on youtube... It's pretty easy to find it actually when you know where to look.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Spore, its like being a God.   Spore, its like being a God. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:07 pm

I didn't use youtube, i found it randomly cause my place happened to be only a few systems away
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Spore, its like being a God.   Spore, its like being a God. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 5:09 pm

lol, lucky you. I was in the same Galactic arm than the sun's on my main game and I considered myself as lucky. Lol.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Spore, its like being a God.   Spore, its like being a God. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:08 am

Eh, I've been wanting to play that game for 7 years or so now... Just finally glad they released it awhile ago.

Is it worth buying, really? And with the Galatic Expansion or that thing, don't you have to pay for it?
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Spore, its like being a God.   Spore, its like being a God. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:20 pm

it's worth buying if you have alot of imagination and you plan on making lots of creations... but really, you'll get bored of the main game in a bunch of weeks.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Spore, its like being a God.   Spore, its like being a God. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:24 pm

What about Galatic? Does it cost?

How much is Spore, though? System requirements? How do I check if I can use it, ect... or at least a cracked version that I can download it. I do have alot if imagination, and I wanna play it.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Spore, its like being a God.   Spore, its like being a God. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:27 pm

I dont know the system requirement, but I have some of my friends with sucky computer who can run it. If you can run the trial version on , www.spore.com you'll be able to run the full version.

I'd say Galactic adventure is good if you have friends who make adventures to and who play your adventures. But seriously, it's pretty childish, but oh well, I like it anyway. And it gives you a new "captain" editor with new cool pieces for your creature's outfit.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Spore, its like being a God.   Spore, its like being a God. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:59 pm

Mmk, edited this post.

Finished the download, made a creature. It's so fun~

Spore, its like being a God. Squishy_stinger

This is what it fully says in that box.
... er. Said something wrong in there, lol grammar fail or something. I'll fix it and write a better one in here.

"The Squishy Stinger is a very common animal. It has a stinger on the end of it's tail, four mounds on it's back that shoot adhesive goo, and pincer-like grabbers near it's mouth. It mainly transports itself around using the wings on it's sides, the legs are for when it doesn't need to move far quickly or need to get away from predators. They're very docile creatures as well, but aren't afraid to attack when threatened."
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Spore, its like being a God.   Spore, its like being a God. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:03 am

Well, check those I made with Spore full edition:

Bersecator:
Spore, its like being a God. Cre_be10

Impaling Golem:
Spore, its like being a God. Cre_im10

Torn Devil:
Spore, its like being a God. Cre_to11

Vapora:
Spore, its like being a God. Spore_10
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Spore, its like being a God.   Spore, its like being a God. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:20 pm

Damn, I can't make anything like that yet! Show off, lol. I just started learning how to use it.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Spore, its like being a God.   Spore, its like being a God. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:25 pm

Spore, its like being a God. 500405473365_lrg

There's a spaceship for you.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Spore, its like being a God.   Spore, its like being a God. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:34 pm

You have talent bestdragon3 Razz
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Spore, its like being a God.   Spore, its like being a God. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:20 pm

Actually I don't, I appologize for not stating it before hand but I got that off the sporepedia lol. It was just one of the better spaceships I've seen^^
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Spore, its like being a God.   Spore, its like being a God. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:39 pm

Pff, lol, thief.

Sadly, I do want the game now. (This is the sad part) Anyone know where I can DL it from and get a working key for it? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spore, its like being a God.   Spore, its like being a God. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spore, its like being a God.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: Gaming-
Jump to: