SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crazy suicidal sprint

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

Crazy suicidal sprint Empty
PostSubject: Crazy suicidal sprint   Crazy suicidal sprint I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:17 pm

I've had this dream a few times already. It's one of those repetetive ones that are more like an "image" than something you can control, but somehow you can still "feel" it; the wind, the feeling beneath your feet, the emotions, etc...

Well, I had this one a few weeks ago, and I don't remember if I had it afterwards. I do know, however, that I've dreampt of it at least three times before.

There's already a myriad of other little strings of thoughts before this one, but then it pops up where it's quite dark, and I can just picture it perfectly. The scenery is exactly like my old apartment in Montreal, and since my apartment complex is near a boulevard there's always a lot of cars there. The apartment is two buildings that face each other at an angle, they are brown and 10 stories tall. There is something like a garden/grass/fountain in front of them around a circular "street" that leats cars go in front of them. You know what I'm saying?

Well I find myself coming from up the street (I can only precise that much, but if we're talking directions it feels like I'm coming from your right). I pick a ball up and throw it to a bunch of kids, but I miss and it's sent rolling down the pavement (to the "left"). I begin to run after it, but I just can't run correctly. I can't run on the sidewalk. I just have to run on the street facing the cars. And I have to run with my arms waving to the side. It's strange, but it seems like I feel awfully sluggish there. I can't run back on the sidewalk no matter WHAT I do, and it annoys/angers/scares me so much that I wake up just 15 minutes before my alarm clock's supposed to ring and I have to go to school.
Back to top Go down

Crazy suicidal sprint
Page 1 of 1