SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super Hero Rp Chat!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Super Hero Rp Chat! Empty
PostSubject: Super Hero Rp Chat!   Super Hero Rp Chat! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:58 pm

Hi! I decided to put this here seeing as the Rp has gotten quite Popular. In here you may discuss things that have happened, might happen, you wish could happen whatever! You may also post any questions, comments, complaints or suggestions here for me to take into consideration^^ I'll also try and keep a summary of what's happened already on here. I'll do it by page numbers.

OFFICIAL SUPERHERO THEME SONG! (Should be obvious^^)

Summary
1- Lash sets a town on fire, purely by accident, and is not sad because of it. That's when she meets Kate, who noticed the explosion from the distance and when she saw Lash instantly knew what happened. Kate leads her back to the Alpha base, being comforting the whole time. As they make it to the base Kate leads her inside but flys away to distract the Guard that came to attack. As Lash goes in she is greeted by 3 other Alphas, all of which are closing in on her. Lash threatens them with a flaming arm, deterring 2, but attracting the "leader." The leader grabs her and pulls her close, freezing his fist. After she blasts him away he turns into solid ice and the 2 begin to fight. At one point Kate comes back, blasting the man back. Kate then invites her to her room for a new robe.

2- Lash and Kate learn of each others name. A sub-plot begins where someone is selling Alphas as stock. Kate then reveals a bit about herself, undresses, and gives Lash a new robe. Kate gives Lash a room and wants to talk of the accident. Mike shows up at the human sale and tries to stop it through words. Lash explains her story and Kate recruits her afterwords to help save Alphas. Kate them explains the base and the war more. Lash joins in and Kate and Lash go to the training room to train. Lash meets Faenix, who is a self resurrecting winged man who trains people.

3- Lash dislikes Faenix already and begins the fight with a bang. Kate then mentions Ken, a pyrokinetic. After Faenix throws Lash on the ground, and commenting on her looks again, she creates an orb of fire then explodes, passing out. Kate then walks over, completely unharmed and gives Lash fighting advice, ignoring Faenix's scorched and dead body. Lash and Kate speak for a moment about Faenix's health, but Kate is casual about his death. Faenix resurrects, ready for more. But Lash just punches him in the face and wants to go to her room. So Nelson the portal creator comes and takes her there. After resting for a bit Lash wakes up hungry and is greeted by Kate, who wants to get more supplies from up top.

4- Prime successfully made the trade but was soon visited by Mike, who wasn't happy. He showed up prepared to kick ass, though Prime tried tricking him. It didn't work. Mike instead was "trapped" by steel bars, Prime ready to make a deal. Meanwhile back in town, a Hunter classed Mech Guard is prepared to blast a civilian in the face. Meanwhile back underground, Kate, Lash, Faenix, and a few others prepare to leave. Back at town Ken defends the civilian and is then chased by several Guard, quickly dispatching them, trying his best not to kill them as he flys away. Lastly Kate waits at the forest edge as she sends the others into town for supplies.

Last edited by bestdragon3 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp Chat!   Super Hero Rp Chat! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:45 am

yea, Lash is a total bitch ^_^
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp Chat!   Super Hero Rp Chat! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:11 am

Uh-huh.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp Chat!   Super Hero Rp Chat! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:34 am

but, shes one of those bitches that you know is going to become less bitchy
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp Chat!   Super Hero Rp Chat! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:12 am

Yeah^^ But she's still pretty awesome^^
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp Chat!   Super Hero Rp Chat! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:33 pm

i have a question!!!:
so if you earned power points, how would you know? i mean that will yuo tell us? we really cant count the total amount of points we actually earned and saved.

yea, sounds like a stupid question.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp Chat!   Super Hero Rp Chat! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:36 pm

yea, ive been wondering that too
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp Chat!   Super Hero Rp Chat! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:30 pm

Well How I've set it at the moment is that I put sub-total that everyone has, which at the moment is 12, and when you look at your character sheets you just need to subtract points. But yes, I'll say whenever it's updated^^

And I've noticed, but Lash and Thanatos really don't get along^^
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp Chat!   Super Hero Rp Chat! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:34 pm

lol, ken didnt even notice that i bashed his head in
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp Chat!   Super Hero Rp Chat! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:40 pm

He honestly doesn't care. To him some people just need to fight in times of high stress. But of course if it came to the point of you 2 ready to kill eachother, he would have stepped in lol.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp Chat!   Super Hero Rp Chat! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:44 pm

no, Thanatos is just a paranoid man, having to be chased by families of his dead targets.
he fears fear. and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp Chat!   Super Hero Rp Chat! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:48 pm

Well he better start fearing Pit Fiends then, because someone like you is tageted the most by them.^^
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp Chat!   Super Hero Rp Chat! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:51 pm

Lash is prbably the the most fun person to rp :3
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp Chat!   Super Hero Rp Chat! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Thanatos is just extremely bored since he got rescued. No challenge using his new Sniper Rifle.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp Chat!   Super Hero Rp Chat! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:02 pm

Hehehe, I bet you guys didn't expect Wade to show up :3
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp Chat!   Super Hero Rp Chat! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 10:07 pm

not at all. =/
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp Chat!   Super Hero Rp Chat! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:39 pm

I had a music montage day, and I actually found 3 theme songs for 3 of the Elements^^

Here is Kate's theme, "Every time We Touch"

Here is Tim's Theme, "Boulevard of Broken Dreams"

Here is Ken's Theme, "Sacred"
(Ignore the 1st talking part, not part of the original song. Wait for the music)

Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp Chat!   Super Hero Rp Chat! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:53 pm

I see, we're posting theme songs, well, here's Hunter's.

Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp Chat!   Super Hero Rp Chat! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:38 pm

heres lash's.

Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp Chat!   Super Hero Rp Chat! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:07 pm

fine heres thanatos:
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp Chat!   Super Hero Rp Chat! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:11 pm

Ha^^ Those are some pretty fitting songs^^
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp Chat!   Super Hero Rp Chat! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:18 pm

thank you Very Happy
my song however is mostly madness.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp Chat!   Super Hero Rp Chat! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:19 pm

I know, right? Hunter's fits with him perfectly, lol.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp Chat!   Super Hero Rp Chat! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:28 pm

lol it does...so much

what about mine? xD
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp Chat!   Super Hero Rp Chat! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 10:38 pm

Hmmm... I've been thinking of songs to put with your guy, and so far I can only think of... Well nothing really Lol.

Anyway, I need a bit of help. I would honestly like to get the summary up, but with how things are happening over here I don't have a lot of time. So if anyone wants to help add in summaries just send me the page number and summary. If you guys could help it would be really appreciated^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Hero Rp Chat!   Super Hero Rp Chat! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super Hero Rp Chat!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next