SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

List of Units and Buildings in StarCraft 2

Go down 
+4
cowsmacker
0blivion
power_of_ghost
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

List of Units and Buildings in StarCraft 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of Units and Buildings in StarCraft 2   List of Units and Buildings in StarCraft 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:05 pm

bestdragon has 666 posts.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: List of Units and Buildings in StarCraft 2   List of Units and Buildings in StarCraft 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:09 pm

I'm just evil, oh wait, nevermind.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: List of Units and Buildings in StarCraft 2   List of Units and Buildings in StarCraft 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:09 pm

lol, 667.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: List of Units and Buildings in StarCraft 2   List of Units and Buildings in StarCraft 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:11 pm

Heh, yeah^^ Glad I got over that hump^^ Anyway, I will miss one of their scrapped units. Can't remember the name off the top of my head, but I believe that they increased in power the more that were shooting. That attack looked really cool^^
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: List of Units and Buildings in StarCraft 2   List of Units and Buildings in StarCraft 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:21 pm

Uh, the Void Ray? It's not scrapped.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: List of Units and Buildings in StarCraft 2   List of Units and Buildings in StarCraft 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:01 am

There's a unit that gets stronger by shooting?... wow.

There has to be an anti-cheat system for that, though, like you can only shoot ENEMY units.. but then your friends can just unally you and you shoot their weaker units like rines and shit for them.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: List of Units and Buildings in StarCraft 2   List of Units and Buildings in StarCraft 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:16 pm

Void Rays aren't made to shoot at weak units, they're meant to destroy big things like Battlecruisers or Motherships. And, the power gets stronger as the Void Ray fires, first, one beam, then 2, then all 3 are firing at the same time.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: List of Units and Buildings in StarCraft 2   List of Units and Buildings in StarCraft 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:20 pm

For one, it's called the Warp Ray, and that's not what I was refering to. The one I'm talking about is a ground protoss unit with a laser for an arm, and how it works is if you is attacking it's a small laser. If more start then the laser becomes larger.

Here's an example. Ok, lets just say they are as strong as marines.

If 10 marines attack then they'll have the strength of, well... 10 marines.

But if 10 of these things attack the exact same unit, then it will be as if 15 or 20 were attacking.

Trying to look for their name...
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: List of Units and Buildings in StarCraft 2   List of Units and Buildings in StarCraft 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:19 pm

Oh, the Purifier, it gets stronger after killing organic units, it can only get stronger three times.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: List of Units and Buildings in StarCraft 2   List of Units and Buildings in StarCraft 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:13 pm

Ah yes that. I thought it was what I said. Oh well lol. Thanks though^^
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: List of Units and Buildings in StarCraft 2   List of Units and Buildings in StarCraft 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 5:44 am

URP(Swindle wrote:
Void Rays aren't made to shoot at weak units, they're meant to destroy big things like Battlecruisers or Motherships. And, the power gets stronger as the Void Ray fires, first, one beam, then 2, then all 3 are firing at the same time.

Oh. Makes sense, now, actually.

I love beam-based units in any game, especially Halo Wars' Locusts ^^

bestdragon3 wrote:
For one, it's called the Warp Ray, and that's not what I was refering to. The one I'm talking about is a ground protoss unit with a laser for an arm, and how it works is if you is attacking it's a small laser. If more start then the laser becomes larger.

Here's an example. Ok, lets just say they are as strong as marines.

If 10 marines attack then they'll have the strength of, well... 10 marines.

But if 10 of these things attack the exact same unit, then it will be as if 15 or 20 were attacking.

Trying to look for their name...

...what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of Units and Buildings in StarCraft 2   List of Units and Buildings in StarCraft 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of Units and Buildings in StarCraft 2
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3