SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Religions! Keep yours!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

Religions! Keep yours! Empty
PostSubject: Religions! Keep yours!   Religions! Keep yours! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:58 am

My dear Jew, muslim, christian or anything else friends...

I think I know what is the goal of our governement (wich is directly influenced by the Illuminati). I think their goal is to remove religions to people.

Why would they do that you ask?

The answer is simple... About 50 years after the first part of that plan would be accomplished, only old guys would defend their religions, and yet, they'd be unsignifiant.

The second part of the plan would start... Since no one has something to believe in, They'd impose a single religion to everyone so everyone would be united and would be totally under control of the leader of that religion.

Illuminati are satanic fanatics... I know they'd bring people to believe in satanism, and I know that people would accept... Schools would teach it to the young ones, TV would display it. A real global brain wash.

I, in some way, fell for the first part of the plan. I am now Atheist, because I think it's logic to be that way. I will ensure to teach my children the evilness of satanism so they won't fall in the second part of the plan.

And you, on your side, I want you to preserve your religion, your culture and everything. You have the right to be unique.

Beware of satanism. Even the most cheerful politician could be part of the Illuminati.

Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Religions! Keep yours!   Religions! Keep yours! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:41 pm

Satanism isn't a directly evil religion, and it exists.

Frankly speaking, Satanism = Anarchy, do as you please.

The holy drink in Satanism is what you want it to be. The holy book in Satanism is what you want it to be. The holy laws of Satanism are what you want them to be. Satanism basically lets you do as you please in every aspect, so that also makes it immoral.

You feel like killing a guy? Sure, since you allowed it, it'll happen. Now I wouldn't believe our government is trying to impose satanism on us, but something more, yes. They want to rid us of our religions first before imposing the one they want everybody to follow, but it will not be satanism, I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Religions! Keep yours!   Religions! Keep yours! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:27 pm

Erhm, I don't know where you got that information, but I know that satanism has certain rules... satanism isn't anarchy... go study some satanic websites like www.666blacksun.com

Satanists want to take over the world to control it, to put order in it. satanism isn't necessarly chaos, but it use violence of course.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Religions! Keep yours!   Religions! Keep yours! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:07 pm

Well, these Satanists are Theists, they are not LaVeyan Satanists.

Now LaVeyan Satanists and Modern Satanists do not practice the same beliefs as Theists and Luciferists.

The Satanist Bible has been written with both Theistical and LaVeyan points of view, where they value espousing hedonism, materialism, Randian Objectivism, antinomianism, rational egoism, individualism, suitheism, Nietzschean and some Crowleyan philosophy and anti-theism. (I found this at Wikipedia)
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Religions! Keep yours!   Religions! Keep yours! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 5:40 pm

Yeah, Crowley wrote a book about that in the 10's when he was apparently possessed by a strange being that he later called "Lam"

But seriously, new branches of satanism are made by the ignorants who doesn't know the true origin and goals of satanism. We could say that they only believe in Satan because it's "cool" and they dislike christianism and authorities.

But the true satanists think that Satan wants to help the humanity, they worship him for that, they think he has the answer to bring peace and order. Even satanists want peace.
Back to top Go down
Rotad
Comet
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Religions! Keep yours!   Religions! Keep yours! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 4:05 pm

I recommend you enlighten yourselves: http://freehovind.com/watch-4308235066145651150

The 1st video is mostly a debate for creationism, near the end he gets into the NWO and their goals.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Religions! Keep yours!   Religions! Keep yours! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:07 pm

Omg... this guy is such a retard, even I, a 16 years old teen could refute anything he said... He is pitiful, just another guy who spread ignorance. Bibble has been rewritten in the years 300, almost nothing of what it says now is true, except some of the morale stuff...

You can believe in your religion, but denying scientific proofs is irrational. Who do you think know more about the life, a biologist or a pope?
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Religions! Keep yours!   Religions! Keep yours! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:18 pm

The pope knows a lot about human nature and how to make people live a good life.

And the Bible had been written quite a few times, to be precise. Today's Bible is very unlikely to be the one they had wirtten in the years 300, and Chistianism was popularized with Jesus, it's true, but it had existed even beforehand.

And to quote Wikipedia on the New Testament...

Quote :
The original texts were written by various authors sometime after c. AD 45, most likely in Koine Greek (according to Greek primacy), the lingua franca of the eastern part of the Roman Empire. Rylands Papyrus 52 is generally accepted as the earliest extant record of a canonical New Testament, which dates somewhere between 117 AD and 138 AD.

There's also the Saint John's Bible which is a more modern interpretation of it dating from around 1970 if I'm not mistaken.

About the guy. I believe everybody has the right to have their own opinion and Science is rationalism, and rationalism has led us to dead wrong theories. I know that religion is laughable at by some people and science usually rejects it, but the Big Bang theory revolves around the fact that something made it happen. You know, when science needs and explanation to it, they often just say, "That's just the way it is."
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Religions! Keep yours!   Religions! Keep yours! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:28 pm

That is not true, that's what religious people do, they just say things are like they are because they have been teached to aknowledge them that way. Scientists give explanations. Science is not perfect, most of theories have flaw, but that's just the beggining of understanding.

Just believing your beliefs without asking questions to yourself about it is just like wanting to stay a baby. A normal human being gotta ask questions to himself, change, learn, adapt himself. That's what science is, a constant amelioration. While christianism is just conservatism, against progress.

and yes, the pope knows about social life and moral values, but I doubt he knows alot about DNA, fossils and carbon dating.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Religions! Keep yours!   Religions! Keep yours! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:21 pm

You know that science is currently destroying planet Earth, right?
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Religions! Keep yours!   Religions! Keep yours! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:51 pm

Lol? I was ready to hear an actual constructive comment from you. How disapointing that you resume it on a single line.

Well, my dear Kykai, science isn't responsible for the destruction of planet Earth. HUMAN IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT! religious and scientists and ESPECIALLY politicians are responsible of it. Scientists work to make our life easier. Religions work to give a goal to our life. And you know, both science and religions are trying to give an answer to the great question, but systematicaly fail for the moment. Politicians on their side, use new scientific discoveries to apply their power on us, and take the power that the religious leader once had to control us even more.

But now I'm a bit off-topic

Science isn't here to give us morale leasons, it is here to teach us the mechanic of things. And, if our world is in a bad situation, it is only because we're not making enough effort to preserve it. And in the past, it was also because we were not aware of the decreasing situation of the envirronement.

Religions and Politicians control WAY more people than science, you know that. well, if they have a greate power of influence, they should enlight people, show them the right path to take to get a rid of our planetary problems.

Science isn't what makes us ignorants Kykai.
Back to top Go down
Rotad
Comet
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Religions! Keep yours!   Religions! Keep yours! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:10 pm

0blivion wrote:
Omg... this guy is such a retard, even I, a 16 years old teen could refute anything he said...

I hardly believe that.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Religions! Keep yours!   Religions! Keep yours! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:12 pm

You don't know me well Rotad....
Back to top Go down
Rotad
Comet
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Religions! Keep yours!   Religions! Keep yours! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:38 am

Then prove to me that you know more then 8th grade science class, and disprove the Physics involved in his presentation.

Besides, you didn't watch the whole thing. It's two hours long, and you responded an hour after I posted that. Therefore, how the hell would you have been able to disprove everything he said? (You can't 'Skim' a video.)

You obviously are interested in the topic, yet biased so much to not even listen to a man arguing from the OTHER side of the table, for Creationism. Who happens to be an intelligent Professor.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Religions! Keep yours!   Religions! Keep yours! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:44 am

Listen, no I didn't watch the full video, I just clicked on a random part that was saying that evolution was bullshit. seriously, you think I'd watch a 2 hour long video?

And I only needed logic to realize that not everything he said made sense, not even knowledge.

Well sorry if I'm not, a blind believer. But I'm not just critising everything for fun you know, opposing myself to things isn't a will. There's a lack of logic, proofs and facts to base creationism on. Evolution is logic, has proof (but needs a bit more of course) and facts to base itself on. The only thing that the creationism is based on is a book, a book that has been rewritten and traducted.
Back to top Go down
Rotad
Comet
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Religions! Keep yours!   Religions! Keep yours! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 7:05 pm

It's a shame you didn't watch the first video; you missed the part where he reveals the ten commandments of the Illuminati.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Religions! Keep yours!   Religions! Keep yours! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:48 pm

when it comes to watch something interesting, I like it to be entertaining... And you'll understand that it is even more important for me if the video is in english since I'm french.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Religions! Keep yours!   Religions! Keep yours! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:37 pm

I didn't have time and, say, I prefer to watch an action-packed anime movie rather than a 2-hour debate, but sometimes I'll make myself watch it. Sometimes.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Religions! Keep yours!   Religions! Keep yours! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:56 am

I also agree... Cuz, whenever I watch a show, my brain becomes all lazy somehow, and I quickly get tired of it if it's not entertainning. That's why I prefere reading rather than watching.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Religions! Keep yours!   Religions! Keep yours! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:31 pm

There's however hypocrisy in what I'm saying: we follow much more boring classes for roughly 6 hours a day without even realizing how time passes.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Religions! Keep yours!   Religions! Keep yours! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:33 am

Some classes can be interesting... and I like to talk with my friends at school, so I'm not hating it.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Religions! Keep yours!   Religions! Keep yours! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:14 pm

I think school's interesting, too. But so can be a religious debate; we mustn't limit what we want to see or hear because it doesn't necessarily accomodate our beliefs. It's good to know what the others are thinking.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Religions! Keep yours!   Religions! Keep yours! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:07 pm

Except if the other thinks you're an asshole, it's not very "good" to know.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Religions! Keep yours!   Religions! Keep yours! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 10:41 pm

Yes, but how do you know what a Christian's goals are? Do you know all there is for Buddhism? Hindouism? What other Atheists say about the subject?
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

PostSubject: Re: Religions! Keep yours!   Religions! Keep yours! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:44 am

I know alot about Christianity, since my parents are christians... And I've kinda been one when I was young. Plus, every of you (except the few atheists) are christians, and I see well the way you act.

I think the "goal" of a christian is to act "nicely" during his life so he'll go to heaven instead of hell. I can't think of another "goal" that only christians have.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Religions! Keep yours!   Religions! Keep yours! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Religions! Keep yours!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: The Library :: Pages of a Thinker.-
Jump to: