SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fallout 3 RP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

Fallout 3 RP Empty
PostSubject: Fallout 3 RP   Fallout 3 RP I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 8:11 pm

The game is set in a post-apocalyptic world following The Great War between the US and China, a conventional and nuclear war that occurred on October 23, 2077 and lasted less than two hours despite causing immense damage and destruction. Before The Great War were the Resource Wars, during which the United Nations disbanded, a plague rendered the United States paranoid, and Canada was annexed. Abandoned to rust, decay, and creeping vegetation, monuments from before the Great War still stand amidst the ruins of Downtown DC: the Capitol, the Jefferson Memorial and the battered remains of the Washington Monument; this desolate area is known as Capital Wasteland. The central hub of civilization in the ruins of the former capital is Rivet City, based in and around the remains of an aircraft carrier carried far inland and beached by a catastrophic tsunami whose waters have long since receded. Other settlements include the towns of Megaton, Arefu, Tenpenny Tower and Paradise Falls. Movement between towns is done on foot through the wastes. In the Metro area, through surface streets, and where rubble blocks the streets, you can use the Washington Metro tunnels.
Rules:
no charactrs will be ovrpowered, ill pm you if your getting out of hand
no characters shall be invincible or otherwise, no magic powers or super human qualities (unless you are a super mutant)
the races aloud: human, non feral ghoul, or non hostile super mutant
classes:raider, adventurer, gatherer, slaver, merchant, guard

Name:
sex:
weapons:
class:
race:
looks:
Hometown:(you van put wasteland if he/she lives by themselves, no town involved)
please pm this to me, i will take out anything i veto, and post it on this1st post, so check back often

Characters:
Name: nicknamed "Blurgh" by survivors
sex: Male
bio: After the Great War, he was turned into a super mutant by the FEV scientists, though, he was tamed by humans early on, mostly for finding out Super Mutant workings, and to see if they could domesticate them, which they did.
weapons: Claws, and, he sometimes uses a Smith & Wesson 500 Revolver
class: Raider
race: Super Mutant
looks: He has a gnarled outer jaw, with all his teeth and gums showing, he has 7 inch claws, and enough muscle to pick up and throw a small motorcycle with little difficulty, he only wears pants and boots, and has an old army helmet from World War 2.
hometown:slaver's super-dooper mart
owned by:URP(Swindle

Name: Clover Lee
sex: female
Bio: after the nukes dropped when she was saftley in her bomb shelter, she was inslaved by slavers and sold to a group of raiders.
Weapons: she uses her switchblade if worst come to worst, if she could get back to her house, she could get her lazor gun
class: slave(untill freed, then adventurer
race: Caucasian human
looks: honey blond hair, brown eyes, wears a summer blouse and a bloody baseball cap she found in the wasteland
hometown: slaver's super-dooper mart
owned by: Chacabofiend

Name:Alex Schiezor
sex: Male
bio: a very bright and very strong wasteland survivor. once worked for the enclave but left once he found them geting to out of hand. is wanted by the enclave for stealing data disks with all of his information on them. he later destroyed the data disk and began to start from scratch. he is a expert at survival, able to live of the land, has some farming experience but with not much fertile soil it doesnt matter for him. his true power is his brain. being a scientist for about 5 years hes learned some good things about machines and such. not much of a figher but his brain power has saved him many times in combat. about 3 years ago he took a few lessons from a scientist in rivet city. he cant remember her name but knew that she was once working on some project called project purity. a great idea that has fueled his will to learn and create ever since.
weapons:{likes to craft and create weapons} he loves laser and plasma weapons but carries around a combat knife for now.
class: wastelander.
race: human
looks: white, about 6"2. whiehs about 185 pounds. and is very strong looking but also a bit inteligent looking also. wears either his white lab coat. or his fathers army vest and backpack.
Hometown: he lives underground in a small lab. all alone except for his ghoul child helper "snips"
owned by: cowsmacker

To start the rp:

All characters are exploring a wasteland town for their different reasons, its silent, except for the crunch of the ground underneath your steps, clover is on a leash held by a raider gang, they are out in the open, one of the members is up ahead, checking for mines.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Fallout 3 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 RP   Fallout 3 RP I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 3:10 pm

Alex sights the raiders and imedialty takes cover behind some rocks.

Alex: shit raids, beter go around them.

he then begins to slowly but stealthy adavance around the raider group in hopes that he wont have to use up the few rounds he has left in his laser pistol.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

Fallout 3 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 RP   Fallout 3 RP I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:04 pm

"This so boring...we get to town soon raider person? Blurgh want to kill something."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

Fallout 3 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 RP   Fallout 3 RP I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:46 pm

"You done disarming those bombs?!" Yells one of the raiders
"no.."
"we've got to get this slave to Yettyburg in half an hour"
"almost dpne.."
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

Fallout 3 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 RP   Fallout 3 RP I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:03 pm

"Bombs so complicated, why not just attack city head on?"
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

Fallout 3 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 RP   Fallout 3 RP I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:20 pm

"shut up...were gonna get money, not raid the town. Are you done yet?:
"one more mine!"
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Fallout 3 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 RP   Fallout 3 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:03 pm

alex: raiders are disarming mines i see...hehe ime gona have a bit of fun.

alex then sights a place where thiers a few mines and begins to raise his hand.

alex: HAY RAIDERS OVER HERE. IVE GOT A LASER PISTOL AND A BOTTLE OF WATER.. WOOHOOO!!!.
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

Fallout 3 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 RP   Fallout 3 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:22 pm

"Person over there! We shoot him?"
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

Fallout 3 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 RP   Fallout 3 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:58 pm

"get that asshole, and dont let him kill clover, we could get alot of caps for her" yells the raider, taking out his gun and firing in the guy's general direction
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

Fallout 3 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 RP   Fallout 3 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:01 pm

Blurgh starts charging in a blind rage at Alex.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

Fallout 3 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 RP   Fallout 3 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:03 pm

Clover steals one of the raider's guns and shoots the guy disarming the mines
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

Fallout 3 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 RP   Fallout 3 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:05 pm

Blurgh here's the gunshot, and turns his attention to Clover, he starts running after her instead.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

Fallout 3 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 RP   Fallout 3 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:06 pm

Clover shoots the lead raider, his body falls on a mine and gets blown up, the dust around the mine kicks up and it makes it imposable for anyone to see
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

Fallout 3 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 RP   Fallout 3 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:08 pm

"Blurgh no see! Blurgh must kill slave!"
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Fallout 3 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 RP   Fallout 3 RP I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:27 pm

alex then shoots his laser pistol at the shackles of the slave. seting him free and providing cover fire for him to escape.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

Fallout 3 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 RP   Fallout 3 RP I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:31 pm

(HER!)

Clover runs t*word Alex but stops and searches the raiders body, she finds a slave collar and yells "hey blurg! over here"
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

Fallout 3 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 RP   Fallout 3 RP I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:33 pm

"RAGH!" He picks up a dead person's body and throws it at her, it coming to her at incredible speed.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

Fallout 3 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 RP   Fallout 3 RP I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:37 pm

Clover doges it, and throughs the slave collar at blarg "come to mama blarg"
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

Fallout 3 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 RP   Fallout 3 RP I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:39 pm

"IT BLURGH! NO BLARG!" he catches the slave collar and throws it to the ground and starts charging Clover.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

Fallout 3 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 RP   Fallout 3 RP I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:41 pm

"fuck fuck FUCK! backfire!!" Clover yells, turning around to run
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Fallout 3 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 RP   Fallout 3 RP I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:16 pm

alex: fuck this, ime falling back to base.

he then makes his tread threw a slighly mined area as to stall any followers. he travles for about an hour and arives at a sewer. he then goes down into the sewer and makes a few diffrent turns and arives at the door to his lair.

alex:SNIPS open up its me.

snips: just a minute.

the door then opens with the child ghoul greeting alex.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

Fallout 3 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 RP   Fallout 3 RP I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:32 pm

Clover turns to were alex was "were the fuck did he go?!"
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

Fallout 3 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 RP   Fallout 3 RP I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:34 pm

"BLARRRRGH!" As she turns around, Blurgh jumps up into the air, ready to punch her face in.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Mercury
Mercury
Gort the mighty

Fallout 3 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 RP   Fallout 3 RP I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:40 pm

"Wait...wait..before you punch me....i have a proposition for you
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

Fallout 3 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 RP   Fallout 3 RP I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:41 pm

Blurgh still lands, moving his hand away from her face. "WHAT YOU WANT? YOU GET FIVE SECOND!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallout 3 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallout 3 RP   Fallout 3 RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallout 3 RP
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next