SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Human's cage.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

Human's cage. Empty
PostSubject: Human's cage.   Human's cage. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:07 am

That's how I called it: «The cage».

What is the cage? Deep inside of you, you know what it is. The cage is your body, it's your senses.
The more you percept and can do, the bigger your cell is. But you'll never escape it, that's for sure.

True liberty is something that no one can be, or even understand. We can't move at the speed we want, we can't see colors up to violet and before red. You can't hear what your neighbor is doing in his toilet...

Maybe the colors are something totally different for other animals. But that's the way our brain interprets them. A tree is green, an apple is red and the sky is blue. Alright, that's a good thing that we can actualy differenciate colors. But you can't know the compositions of your frickin apple just by looking at it, unless you're a biochimist.

Imagine if you met an alien creature. Maybe, in an absolut dark room he coold know the color of your t-shirt just by looking at it. Maybe he can't see his reflect in the mirror. He could perhaps have no nose and no tongue, completely unaware of what smell and tastes are.

However, he could have senses that you don't have. And of course, you can't imagine what it would be like if you had that ability, cause u never had it. Imagining the way the wales percept their echolocation is pretty hard actually. Tho I'd like to have that sense.

Not just about senses in fact. but, in matters of dimensions.
To make you understand, I'll show you that little video:

So, you're stuck in 4 dimensions (3 of space, 1 of time). But, belong scientists, there's obviously more dimensions...
About ten dimensions as far as I know... click on the link above to see a video that will show you what are the actual dimensions.

part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkxieS-6WuA
part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySBaYMESb8o&feature=channel

It makes sense even if its complicated, but they may be actually different. Those videos were just theories, like almost the totality of the physic.

I just showed you another restrainement to your life: your knowledge.
Never you will know everything, and never will I.
There's infinite thing to learn, things as stupid as: The lobster-like alien in the galaxy Andromeda forgot his glass of nitric acid on the table when he left his home.
Did you knew that? I hardly doubt. And he probably doesn't know anything about your personal life either.

And your life time is also a restriction to you. You can't be immortal. So you ain't totally free, you're restricted by death.

So, I'll add that to be free, you also need to know anything and to be immortal.
So, if you coul do anything when you want, knew everything and would be immortal, you would definitively be free. You'd be God.

Now the problem is... The living beings and even anykind of organic material wouldn't be able to move freely in space and time and universes at any speed without deteriorating. So, If God exist, he's not a living being. Sorry for fans of the old man with a white beard. And so, as organic and material as you are, you'll never be free like that.

So well, just get used to yourself. And please, stop with the plastic surgeries. Razz
Back to top Go down

Human's cage.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: The Library :: Pages of a Thinker.-
Jump to: