SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Serial Event 3(Warning:EXTREMELY AND GRUESOMELY STRICT Guidelines)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

Serial Event 3(Warning:EXTREMELY AND GRUESOMELY STRICT Guidelines) Empty
PostSubject: Serial Event 3(Warning:EXTREMELY AND GRUESOMELY STRICT Guidelines)   Serial Event 3(Warning:EXTREMELY AND GRUESOMELY STRICT Guidelines) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:31 pm

The main theme of this 15-20 (Situations will vary) Serial RP-Length RPs will be The Heros' Quest

Before you even consider participating in this game. You must answer "yes" to 1,2,9 and atleast 3 out of other 7 on the following. The purpose of these questions is not to segregate you from the others, but instead, it is to ensure you are able to participate this without any sort of conflict. It is also to ensure this game does not create any conflict for other players and also to make game as smooth as possible. I apologize if you feel left out in anyway.

Please also add the phrase "for the sake of this Serial RP and for the sake of Power_of_ghost's RP-related decesions" after each question if you feel you are unable to make a clear answer.

I will always provide a proper description/reason for #1,2,3,4,9 in game.

1 Are you okay I have everything planned out in advance? (Reason: the first few Serial RP part is 75% planned out ahead, the people I'm asking to help is simply "playing" out the 75% and 25% of whatever I/they can come up. This is because in future parts, I want those people who did the first few to get used to some things and be able to excercise and change events in the future parts correctly)

2 Are you willing to accept ALL-OF-A-SUDDEN god-modding?(Example: A villian of my is able to corrupt anyone he wants, even if its your favourite hero and he easily does it. )

3 Are you willing to make/build a particular setting anytime asked?(Example: I need the RP to be started within a town/small village to start things off)

4 Do you have problems moving from one map to another for the same part?(Example: we need to chase a villian who escaped into space, so we move from Feyvern to GERP then back to Feyvern)

5 Are you willing to do something you don't like to happen in the RP, will you still do it?(Example: I ask you to blow up your town because one of my heros used a devastating spell on it)

6 Are you a patient person or atleast, if you're not, are you able to comply with RP-Related orders? (Example, the main scene occuring does not include you, so you're forced to wait. However, you don't like to wait, so instead I ask you that you can create special effects or prepare what I have planned.)

7 Are you willing to be toss away your favourite characters? (Reason: because we're switching to part to part, every character in a separate part can not be moved to another, this is because it ruins the point of the heros going alone, making it too easy for them to go through the quest. I will ONLY allow characters going to part to part in EXTREME conditions or if you're a secondary character[See below] and I have consider it already.)

8 Do you want to be a primary character.

9 If I refuse something that I feel in the slightest bit that it is not very acceptable or does not chronologically link/acceptable to what I have planned so far, will you accept my decesion?(Example: A group of followers is with one of the main character, you decide to have a band of bandits attack. I decide that they should be easily be defeated, but you refuse to and instead fires arrow and robs them easily. So I refuse this occurance)

10 Are you willing to follow my PLANNED magic system and not at anytime, have any special attributes that I deem unacceptable to your own characters without my permission. ?(THIS MEANS YOUR CHARACTERS MUST BE NORMAL AS POSSIBLE IN PROPORTIONAL TO EVERY SERIAL RP PART)[I WILL TRY TO GIVE YOU POWER BEFORE HAND SO IT IS NOT TO BORING FOR YOU]

Now after considered each of my questions. Pick one of the character types you wish to be. I have also descripted them with their advantages/disadvantages.

Primary Character-The character that will occur in almost every part or have a vital occurance in the Serial Part.
Advantage
->Great potential, powers.
->You feel important.
->You never will get bored.

Disadvantage
->Almost all aspect of these characters are fixed, so you can't change them to however you like.
->You are vital to the entire thing, so you must be able to commit anytime I have this.
->First few parts, you can't do anything because the 1st 3 parts are used to introduce them to everyone.

Secondary Character-The character that is already planned out, but less as fixed as primary. They do move part to part. These characters are already made by me.

Advantage
->Some variation
->You feel useful
->You never get bored

Disadvantage
->Some aspects of them are fixed
->You are vital in some parts, so you must be willing to commit at times.
->First few parts, you can't do much but variable later on.

Tertiary Characters-Anything you come up with OR anything that I say you can be.

Advantage
-You can do almost anything
-Freedom

Disadvantage
-Easily reject if not properly created
-Must stay in role
-Rarely occurs in first 3 parts

Simply restated, its like this.

Primary-Important, fixed, you can't do much. I expect you to know them inside out.
Secondary-Not as important, somewhat variable,you can't always do as much as you want.
Teritirary-Not important at all, variable.

If you have a hard time thinking of this over. Consider this RP as a movie, primary will be the main character. Secondary will be some important figures and tertiary are just random people.

To be fair ahead, IF YOU ARE A PRIMARY CHARACTER, I EXPECT HIGH COMMITMENT AND THAT YOU KNOW THEM INSIDE OUT.

(IMPORTANT)

The Sixth game will take place in a desert world using the map
Quandra
and it will be held on 4:00 pm Eastern Saturday, Dec 5th, 2009.

This game's names and roles

Power_of_ghost-Jetas Maurodi/Kaltin
Cowsmacker-Jetas Maurodi

Compliance with the following 10 demands above:(State the # of each 10 above, refusal of 1/2 will have a very high chance but not 100% chance that you will be refused to participate)
Your STARCRAFT Username:
Your Starcraft Realm:
Character Type Preferrence:(You may select more than 1 role)
If primary: Hero/Villian?
If secondary: Hero or villian(No chance of villian early on)
If tertiary: Are you creating your own or I just randomly toss you one?
(For first 2 parts, you will be automatically rejected to create your own character)

*If you have signed up to be a primary character, your name will be automatically place on the sign up sheet with your given role.

Last edited by power_of_ghost on Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:42 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Serial Event 3(Warning:EXTREMELY AND GRUESOMELY STRICT Guidelines) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serial Event 3(Warning:EXTREMELY AND GRUESOMELY STRICT Guidelines)   Serial Event 3(Warning:EXTREMELY AND GRUESOMELY STRICT Guidelines) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:58 pm

you can count on me pog.

Compliance with the following 10: i can do them all.
Your STARCRAFT Username: cowsmacker2
Your Starcraft Realm: US EAST
Character Type Preferrence: any will do.
If primary: Hero/Villian?: villian
If secondary: Hero or villian: hero
If tertiary: i can make my own.

*If you have signed up to be a primary character, your name will be automatically place on the sign up sheet with your given role.
Back to top Go down

Serial Event 3(Warning:EXTREMELY AND GRUESOMELY STRICT Guidelines)
Page 1 of 1