SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peace and Chaos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

Peace and Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Peace and Chaos   Peace and Chaos I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 10:43 pm

Boredom, what is it really?

Why some stuff is boring while other isn't? Why people have different tastes?

I've been trying to answer that, and I guess interests explain everything. Then why humans have different interests? All chameleons like flies, all cows like grass... Then how come, we, humans like different stuff? I hate asparguses on my side, but my sister like them, so I always give them to her. On her side, she dislike fishes, so I eat her fishes.

Not a big difference, but yet, small differences become greater, and that's how two specimens of a same specie will become two distinct species after milions of years.

Then, could our specie also split in a bunch of different paths? You'll say that there already exist skin color difference among our race. That's true. But yet, we're all omnivore sentient bipeds, also known as humans. But, the problem isn't really our physical differences, the problem is our ideological differences. We have so many different cultures, religions, politics, moneys, languages... And we're all stuck on the same small world.

Cohabitation isn't easy when everyone is so different.
And so, as you know, this divergeance leads to war. Yet we managed to keep our world alive, and the growing optimistic attitude may keep it alive for pretty long still.
Progressists like Barack Obama leads to a world of harmony with no nuclear weapons and conflicts.

A new world order.

So now, you gotta ask yourself: «Is it better to be all alike?». What if we all have the same language, money, culture and politic over us. Would you like it?
It could of course reduce conflicts, but, when you think about it, our world is leading toward overpopulation.

So I'd say there need to be a balance between differences and resemblances, a balance between peace and chaos in other words.
It's just like with anything actually. Going in hot water will burn you, while going into cold water will freeze you.

So, even if we like peace, we need chaos to make things move... I'm not telling you there to become a serial killer or something, just to know that death can be helpful for the humanity sometimes.

Just like all the old people who need to be carried. It is indeed sad to say, but, they waste ressources and money while they just look at their last years passing by. We have the same problem with prisoners.

I'd like to be in a world where money isn't important
I'd like to be in a world where only peace would triumph
I'd like to get the fuck out of Earth -_-
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Peace and Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Chaos   Peace and Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:20 pm

very well put togather speech 0blivion. yep us as humans need choas. ya lots of old people bend over into retirement. but the secret to living longer is to not stop working. my grandfather lived to be 90 he said because he would always tend his garden. but the few years when he stoped tending the garden is when he was caught down by age. my friends grandfather is doing the same thing by working on his house 24/7 even when thiers nothing to do. he says he has to keep working or age will catch up and he will just sit thier and die.

anyways now to step away from the longer life topic.

i could see a world where we have the same kind of money{even if i dont like money, it would esstain beter world order} i world without war would be great because we still have murder to deal with. and we could direct war funds to other things. such as the exploration of space or trying to colonize the moon and other planets. i also say we should kind of stop funding religouse groups with government spending money, if they want to have these giant events then they need to stop being lazy and go get the funds themselves. we also to have a beter world would have to have a government not filled with idiots or corrupt people{sadly thats probily never going to happen because of the amount of greed in humans}
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

Peace and Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Chaos   Peace and Chaos I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:33 pm

We're hopeless, but what we must know is that the end of the world is not coming. The end of humanity, maybe, but the Earth is still well. We don't need the shit that cures it, we don't need special treatment. All we need is to leave the stuff unworth bickering about alone and root out all the bad things that keep us from living our lives happily.

Now, instead of killing grown adults, aborting children, or leaving people to die, we could just use contraceptions to reduce births. Less people on the Earth would slowly return the world to its older ecosystem, thus safe us from enxtinction.

Frankly said, death terminates. Contraception reduces.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Peace and Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace and Chaos   Peace and Chaos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace and Chaos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: The Library :: Pages of a Thinker.-
Jump to: