SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Phylosophying about lazyness, ignorance and pain.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

Phylosophying about lazyness, ignorance and pain. Empty
PostSubject: Phylosophying about lazyness, ignorance and pain.   Phylosophying about lazyness, ignorance and pain. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:36 pm

Well before you beggin reading this (shit) I wanna warn you that I'm a french canadian so mistyping is very current in my specie.

So now, to allow myself to beggin to think about the great questions of life, I gotta start with an actual question! And my question is:

Why the sky is blue?
'Cause yeah, lots of people don't know that's it's something about the mollecules of the air and the blah blah blah.
Oh! I know what I'm going to talk about!: Lazyness! Because as you just read what I said above, you probably realized that I'm a bit lazy and I didn't applied myself to finish my answer correctly. Why is that so? Why everyone is so lazy today?

Previous generations learned with the hard work of the farms and stuff like that. They learned to be autonom and efficient. However, they were also way more stupid than we are. I asked to my french teacher why the sky was blue, and she answered that its because the water reflect on the sky.

Interesting theory. But how would you explain the fact that the sky in the desert is blue?
Fail.

Yet, even if it's pathetic for someone to believe that in our society, we must forgive ignorance. Everyone has the right to be an idiot after all! Everyone as the right to believe in whatever they want! Like Rael. Goddamn, I hate his beard.

Only by pronouncing his name above, it was a mark of discrimination, cuz yeah, deep inside of me I doesn't really like the raelians because they have beliefs that are against mines. But, happily, my conciousness and my judgement makes a good filter to prevent any agressive reaction toward them.

This filter is inside every human beings. Some people have a very thin one, you'll see offently those people using verbal violence against people that look difference (other race and/or religions). Now what is interesting, is that it can shrink or grow. How? The answer is quite simple: the pain does it.

"Suffering makes the spirit rise" said a Phylosopher that I forgot the name. If you disagree with that, it simply means that you never felt pain, wich is unlikely, cuz everyone feels pain in someway. And well, by suffering you learn, you learn to prevent yourself from that suffering.

Now what is interesting, is that there's 2 different paths that people can take: The first path, not the smartest one indeed, is to make the others suffer to avenge themselves from their past. The second one and obviously the most clever is to prevent the others from feeling pain because the people who took the second path know how suffering is a pain in the ass.

I may be Atheist, but I remember one thing that my catechism teacher told me: «Never do to the others what you don't want the others to do to you.» And hell, simply by following this single sentence, I became very popular and people now actually like me. And here to think I once was a rejected poor little boy...

Yup, pain indeed helped me.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Phylosophying about lazyness, ignorance and pain.   Phylosophying about lazyness, ignorance and pain. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:40 pm

All the people who think that way...
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Phylosophying about lazyness, ignorance and pain.   Phylosophying about lazyness, ignorance and pain. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:51 pm

Well going over your logic, if those who go through suffering gain logic and understanding. Then those that wish to stop the suffering of others is in turn creating the ignorance of people tomarrow. Still sounds awesome though^^
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Phylosophying about lazyness, ignorance and pain.   Phylosophying about lazyness, ignorance and pain. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:27 pm

yep, has technology becomes greater and things become easier people dont work as hard. so they become very ignorant and lazy. ime a geek and i work a lot on projects and stuff. but these spoiled brats who never worked a day in thier life loose thier ability to work and thier ability to think of others because thier life is so "perfect". but money or riches are not the key to happyness. because i have lived a poor life before and i was happy then because what little we had ment so much. but now things are turning for the greater, we are finaly geting a nice house and i have been geting money threw work and my life has become so much greater. but never any happier. for when i was poor is when i started to make a lot of friends. and they are what brought true joy to my life not money or stuff but funny human interaction is what made my life great.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

PostSubject: Re: Phylosophying about lazyness, ignorance and pain.   Phylosophying about lazyness, ignorance and pain. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:28 pm

All a person needs to be happy is friends they've worked hard to earn their trust.

But comparing yourself with society is a weak argument.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phylosophying about lazyness, ignorance and pain.   Phylosophying about lazyness, ignorance and pain. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phylosophying about lazyness, ignorance and pain.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: The Library :: Pages of a Thinker.-
Jump to: