SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My various RP advices on Starcraft

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

My various RP advices on Starcraft Empty
PostSubject: My various RP advices on Starcraft   My various RP advices on Starcraft I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:17 pm

1. Do not overbuild, always try to limit what you're build no more than 30 minutes. This way you can RP asap. Also if you overbuild,people leave by then usually.

2. If you must overbuild, try to RP while building.

3. Keep a balance between towns and heros. If there's too many towns, people don't do much RPING, if there's too many heros, there's not much RPING to do.
The best ratio is 2 heros : 1 town

4. Don't wait for people to go to you for rping, you should go to people. This is the case of almost all RPs these days, people just for one another and the wait gets so boring that people leave. YOU MUST GO TO PEOPLE.

5. Don't build insane Defenses at the barrier of your town...people aren't going to attack it

6. Squelch people you found annoying.

7. If you want an "any" hero, invic a civilian and then create a unit to count as its "weapon", set it at 1% hp and then have a flying unit to follow a civilian to count as its HP. This way it prevents unnesscary hero death.

8. Try to be as "normal" when making a hero possible. Only making it unique in Serial Rps.

9. Duo or Tri RP if possible by creating mutiple characters if you think you can handle the typing.

10. Make a list of your favourite characters to use and roles.

Suggest hints.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

My various RP advices on Starcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: My various RP advices on Starcraft   My various RP advices on Starcraft I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:12 pm

Okay, wait. I see this one's been updated.

11. This one's obvious, don't godmod, and don't whine about godmodding. If they can godmod and use strange technologies, so can you.

Should I delete the other double-posted topic?
Back to top Go down

My various RP advices on Starcraft
Page 1 of 1