SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dragonof_life2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonof_life2
Pluto
Pluto
dragonof_life2

dragonof_life2 Empty
PostSubject: dragonof_life2   dragonof_life2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:29 am

Hi!! my name is dragonof_life2, people call me drag or dragon or life for short. I am the orginal dragon of life, "but drag u have a 2 in ur name" thats beacuse my orginal account was hacked a long long time ago. I've been playing SC since it first came out. I remeber a tme before battle chests exsisted. I was there for the very first rp's. the good old days. hmm about me well i'm taking a break from sc right now because A. i got my x-box back and B. i'm so sick of people saying "i'm gana find you and kick ur butt" yah know when ur 13 it's cute when ur 17 it's still cute but it pisses me off. listen guys don't act tough online u can be who u really are. sorry i'm off topic now. um i'm in the U.S. Army (slim jim for sam) national guard. my job in it... well they keep changing it. I think i'm now a intelligance analizer or a chaplians assistant. but I'm infantry first baby. WWWWHHHHHHOOOO!!!!!! hmm i think i suck at talking about my self. well thats it then, message me if yah wana know more or if u wana come find me and beat me up or something.

Peace have a good day!!
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

dragonof_life2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dragonof_life2   dragonof_life2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:29 pm

i still cant believe ur military >_> i will not use that against u but remember this: i will always be a little angry at u 4 i dispise the military >_>
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

dragonof_life2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dragonof_life2   dragonof_life2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:23 pm

And why would that be Sam?
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

dragonof_life2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dragonof_life2   dragonof_life2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:33 pm

Perhaps he's a pacifist? But I don't get pacifism. I mean, really, if you can kill soldiers of a neighboring country, commit genocide on their people, and ravage their land of resources for the general benefit of your people, why not?
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

dragonof_life2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dragonof_life2   dragonof_life2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:44 pm

I dunno. I've always been a pacifist myself and I disapprove of any war, although sometimes it's inevitable. The wars in Asia and Africa can be avoided with a little fine governing.
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
Pluto
Pluto
dragonof_life2

dragonof_life2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dragonof_life2   dragonof_life2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:09 pm

yah know whats funny, us soldiers proboly hate war 100 times more than you guys. But I fight not for money, or reconigtion or too look cool. I fight so you all can be at home and play video games or go to school. I joined the military to protect people and i'll be damned if anyone calls me a name for doing it. so hate me, love me, repesct me, i don't care. But i'm fighting for you either way.
Back to top Go down
Hinaoki
Mars
Mars
Hinaoki

dragonof_life2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dragonof_life2   dragonof_life2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:37 pm

Well said, well said.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

dragonof_life2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dragonof_life2   dragonof_life2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Indeed. Cause there is nothing more in the world worth fighting for. ME! Lol, just kidding, but still, well said^^
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

dragonof_life2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dragonof_life2   dragonof_life2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 11:26 am

bestdragon3 wrote:
And why would that be Sam?

ever since i was little i've had horribe experiences with military people take my brother for example: He hurt me and my mother, he treated us like dirt, and the second he could he cut off all ties to us so ya...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dragonof_life2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dragonof_life2   dragonof_life2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dragonof_life2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: Starcraft RolePlay :: Introductions-
Jump to: