SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My other characters, dead or alive.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mercury
Mercury

My other characters, dead or alive. Empty
PostSubject: My other characters, dead or alive.   My other characters, dead or alive. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:06 pm

I guess I'll do the same thing Best is doing with his Characters, until I decide to do descriptions for them all.

'Gluk Yure: He is Dongo's right-hand-lazy-ass-motherfucking-snake-thing, he was used by Dongo to take control of the Dogan hordes, which is something Dongo was not adept at, despite acting lazy, he actually doesn't do manual labor because, even though he has an intimidating look to him, his body is actually quite frail, and he is unable to do melee combat with even the weakest of species. (Alive)

Mike: He was apart of Defense Team - Harvester, along with Johnson, Jake, and later, Curtis. He is extremely violent, even to the point of pushing someone into an explosive infection tumor. He usually uses a fast-repeating assault gun for battle, and is strong enough to fight most people hand-to-hand. (Dead)

Johnson: He is also part of the same team, and he is adept at sniping people and quickly killing them, he is also somewhat stronger than Mike, and has been known to fight him from time to time, he also happens to dislike Anaraks more than Dogans, mostly just because they're harder to kill. (Dead)

Jake: Jake is the name given to him by Mike and Johnson, since, his real name is just too hard to pronounce for either of them, being that he is Iraqi, and has a very annoying name. He specializes in close-range fighting, using a flamethrower mostly to fight. (Dead)

Curtis: He was only a recent addition to their team, and he was also the first of them to be killed by something. (The Delta Infection respectively.) He also had an extreme tendency for friendly-fire, which was why he was disliked by most. He uses a machine gun for combat. (Dead)

Anubis: A similar being to Horus, who leads the Anaraks, though, Anubis lead a giant army of raised dead soldiers with an extreme adeptness for combat with guns, he also had Darkness radiating from him at all times, which made the use of lasers against him useless. He uses a large staff to fight with. (Dead)

Djehuty: He is the blood-relative of Anubis, and dislikes his brother in every way, and they have held a fued with each other since they were only young. He helped fight Anubis' forces while the Endugans and Arcaks were attacking the Milky Way. He uses two swords that can flip off of his arms for combat. (Dead)

Lobel: He was a CKD sergeant major during the Universal Wars. He was a heartless killer, hunting down all of the CKD's enemy's leaders. He was severely damaged by an unknown specie during the Universal Wars, and what was left of his body was placed inside of a suit. He uses a giant energy axe to fight. (Dead)

Zikon: A Debon researcher, he went to research how humans worked, being that only a few honored and trusted Debons were allowed to leave the quarantine. He is a good warrior as well, being able to charge enemies and knock them down with ease. (Dead)

Marcia:

Tyree:

Baklar:

Rahu:

Omega:

Beta:

Kezaan:

Neeto:

Ardan:

Nadangon:

Viper:

Wekar: