SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I believe in Aliens Now.

Go down 
+2
bestdragon3
CaR HoppeR
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

I believe in Aliens Now. Empty
PostSubject: I believe in Aliens Now.   I believe in Aliens Now. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:39 pm

I was on a camping trip recently with several friends in Montenegro. We went to the beach after dark at 8:00. It was creepy because there was a star, brighter than any other in the sky that projected a bright cone-like light down onto the harbor across the lake. The star suddenly vanished into thin air, and left behind a glowing mist that took a few more seconds to vanish. There was an area near the waterline that looked like water was on top of it, but when we walked over it, it was completely dry. We talked about this for about an hour before returning to camp. Any ideas? And no, it wasn't a plane, planes don't just disappear like that.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: I believe in Aliens Now.   I believe in Aliens Now. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:56 pm

I could agree that it could be an alien, as I do believe in them. But I'm pretty sure there is an explination for this. I just have no idea what it is^^
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: I believe in Aliens Now.   I believe in Aliens Now. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:11 pm

wow, thats cool, and yes it could have been an alien, was there anything else weird that i should know about?
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: I believe in Aliens Now.   I believe in Aliens Now. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:48 pm

i believe in aliens but this isnt starwars where every planet has life. in my opinion life is so rare that the chances of a young race like ares that hasnt travled many light years away from are home the chances are coming in contact with extraterastrial life is almost 0%. the closet we have come to see space life is alchohal clouds, clouds made of the organism needed to make alchohal. but of the toxic variety. we know particles or living matter are out thier but we have yet to see multicelluar organisms or plantlife. let alone a sentinet species.

as for what you saw i blame government testing. like when the stealth bomber was flying around at first before people knew what it was ufo sightings increased 200% i believe.
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: I believe in Aliens Now.   I believe in Aliens Now. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 11:30 am

god u know whats freaky about this? is there was a documentary on bermuda triangle last night and this is actually kinda wat they talked about they called Unidentified Submerged Object (USO) a strange device under the sea floor... where were u when u saw it wat state?
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: I believe in Aliens Now.   I believe in Aliens Now. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:05 am

cowsmacker wrote:
i believe in aliens but this isnt starwars where every planet has life. in my opinion life is so rare that the chances of a young race like ares that hasnt travled many light years away from are home the chances are coming in contact with extraterastrial life is almost 0%. the closet we have come to see space life is alchohal clouds, clouds made of the organism needed to make alchohal. but of the toxic variety. we know particles or living matter are out thier but we have yet to see multicelluar organisms or plantlife. let alone a sentinet species.

as for what you saw i blame government testing. like when the stealth bomber was flying around at first before people knew what it was ufo sightings increased 200% i believe.

Not every Star Wars planet has life, dumbass. Think logical.

Imo, I highly doubt that was an alien. "...sky that projected a bright cone-like light down onto the harbor across the lake. The star suddenly vanished into thin air, and left behind a glowing mist that took a few more seconds to vanish. There was an area near the waterline that looked like water was on top of it, but when we walked over it, it was completely dry..."

Read that. Water ontop of water isn't possible nor can you see it. Trick of the light.

"Bright cone-like light" if it was REALLY that far in the sky, and made that bright of a light (human eyes can't see light usually from that distance, NOR able to see mist from that distance) then THOUSANDS of people in that area would've seen it, not just you.

Not an alien, imo, but something else.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: I believe in Aliens Now.   I believe in Aliens Now. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:14 pm

ya you have a point thier..

and it was a joke i know not all starwars planets have life. but look at how its set up. like 90% of them do.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: I believe in Aliens Now.   I believe in Aliens Now. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:27 pm

20%. Lol. They only show planets with life in the Movies, really.
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: I believe in Aliens Now.   I believe in Aliens Now. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:39 pm

and when i first read it made me think: Super Nova somewhere in outerspace lol i mean a few seconds is all it lasts for and a cone of light... but maybe im confused cause im still a little dizzy and tired from Anastasia or whatever u call it YAWN
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: I believe in Aliens Now.   I believe in Aliens Now. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: I believe in Aliens Now.   I believe in Aliens Now. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:43 pm

wat now? >-M
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: I believe in Aliens Now.   I believe in Aliens Now. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:44 pm

Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: I believe in Aliens Now.   I believe in Aliens Now. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:45 pm

lies! v-v nvm ill be on later tired
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: I believe in Aliens Now.   I believe in Aliens Now. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 4:49 pm

Not lying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I believe in Aliens Now.   I believe in Aliens Now. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I believe in Aliens Now.
Page 1 of 1