SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The empire

Go down 
+4
CaR HoppeR
bestdragon3
Melissa
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

The empire Empty
PostSubject: The empire   The empire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 10:30 pm

It's been years since there were many governments, now there is only one...Namoria.. they have taken over and are now fighting the Orcs. The government is very evil, and nothing is big enough to stop it, but there is a rumor going around of one person who can stop her. They say her real name is Amy. But if you need help yell for tsune, you may never see her. but she will be there, it may be in a blur but you'll be helped...

so..what will you be?
a helpless village?
a hero in the orcish crusades?
an evil king?
whatever you want...

rules:
word limit: dont type to much T_T
no double posting
no taking controle of the rp
dont be an asshole about other people's characters
have fun ^_^
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

The empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The empire   The empire I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:12 pm

The sun is rising, the birds are singing, and the light pit pat of hooves could be heard on the road. The horse was being ridden by none other then Vladamire, the world's greatest Paladin. He travels the world in search of evil that must be slain, to kill all who dare threaten a woman. He is an astounding 6' 5" with shaggy brown hair and rough features that have seen much battle. His armor gleams in the bright orange sunrise as he trots into town. It was a small town, but beautiful all the same. He had no idea the trouble that might await him here.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

The empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The empire   The empire I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:22 pm

A few knights spy him on patrol and start to harass him
"oi,look at th' girly bloke" says one
"yea..this mans an obvious idiot" says another, pushing vlad down
"look 'es a little pushover he is.."says a third
the forth and last one draws his sword to vlads neck, suffocating him.

the next thing vlad knows there is a pink haired girl, in tight dark clothing trating wounds that wern't there earlier
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

The empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The empire   The empire I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:33 pm

As Vlad is on the ground sufficating, he grabs the sword at his neck, and with a grin snaps it off in his hand. He then stands, dusting himself off as he says," So... Picking on a poor old traveler eh? In most areas that could be seen as rude..." As he finishes he pulls out his sword which shines in the light as he prepares for anything. "I am Vlad... So I suggest you stand down now, or you join the rest of the evil I have slayed in the Nine Hells..."
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

The empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The empire   The empire I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:39 pm

"WOAH" yells the girl. as he looks around he sees the knights bodys scatterd around, all of them dead "im a friend, im a friend"
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

The empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The empire   The empire I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:49 pm

"Why of course you are." He says as he wipes his sword in the grass and sheaths it,"You haven't attacked me yet or committed a crime, so that makes you a friend to me."
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

The empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The empire   The empire I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:54 pm

the girl puts on her hood "my names tsune..there is a city to the north, go there if you need food or shelter. me? i must be off. 'till we meet again stranger" and in a flash, she's gone
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

The empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The empire   The empire I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:58 pm

"Aah mages, can't live with em, can't live without them." And at this he gets back on his horse and begins to go north, where she directed.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

The empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The empire   The empire I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:00 pm

he travels for an hour and sees a big stone gate "halt" yells one of the gaurds men "we must check your bags
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

The empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The empire   The empire I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:41 pm

"Go right ahead officer, I have nothing to hide from the law."
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

The empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The empire   The empire I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:35 pm

they check his bags, removing everything and sigh "your clean..." the walk back to their posts
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

The empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The empire   The empire I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:22 pm

The Namorian King waves from the top of a balcony. A moment of glory for him.

What a fool. Thought Hans Londerbach, leader of the Hestosic Order, a religious organization with a military component. Over the years, the king had been acting foolishly and stupidly all the time, this public stunt he was about to do was nothing new. Hans, as well as the High Priest sitting next to him hated the king for diverting their Private Forces to the front.

However, they had no intention of killing him that day, but someone else... did.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

The empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The empire   The empire I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:20 pm

Amy watched as the king waved "fucker" she thought. "How dare he try to befriend us now, the orcs attacking, our economy crashing, and the zeth Gaurd...torturing civilans.." she shudderd.."i've got to stop this" as she turned around, she bumped into hans
Back to top Go down
CaR HoppeR
Pluto
Pluto
CaR HoppeR

Location : Belgrade, Serbia, Balkans, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way, Universe

The empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The empire   The empire I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:01 am

Hans was talking with the priest in Hatvostic, a dead language, before the incident.
'What the-" He said, then looked down.
"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

The empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The empire   The empire I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:51 pm

" no one" she says, then dashes the other way
Back to top Go down
Mercury
Mercury

The empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The empire   The empire I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 5:59 pm

Meanwhile, in a far off land, the very demise of Namoria and the Orcs alike is being plotted...

"S-sir...our infected food is ready for delivery into the less defended parts of Namoria..." A strange, legless and shadowy creature stands looking at his master.

"Well then, go send it off, Hak'thar!"

"Y-yes..sire." Then, Hak'thar leaves, turning invisible for stealth.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zapporuni
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

The empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The empire   The empire I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:59 pm

Later that night, the king is hosting a party in the castle grounds, only nobles invited.

the sounds of laughter and play can be heard threw out the town, dacning, drinking contests, target practice, and eating contests are happining, under the kings watch, he is also talking with some of his knights and the richer nobles.
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

The empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The empire   The empire I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:05 pm

As the king was talking and eating loudly, someone crawled out of a heap of potatoe sacks. The knights pointed their swords at him, it was a drunken guy.

A knight told him in a voice filled with hate to get lost. The weird drunk guy looked at him weirdly, then one of his left eye became black like orc blood. As his hand raised toward the swordman, all the knight's armor started to melt, killing the poor man in horrible pain.

As every other guards standed back in fear, the wasted man said:

«Oh damn, I'm gonna be sick...»

and then he threwed up on the king...
Back to top Go down
Destroyer9000
Asteroid
Asteroid
Destroyer9000

The empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The empire   The empire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:15 pm

Dagr was walking on an old dirt path towards the castle, humming softly to himself. Dressed in only splint-mail greaves, boots, and a katana at his side, he wondered if peace could ever be restored to this land. The mission he was on would definitly help with that, he thought, assuming it was succesful.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

The empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The empire   The empire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:26 pm

before the knights could slight the drunken man's throat , a black blur, and the drunken guy is in a tree.
"OI, WERE'D HE GO?!" yelled a knight
" YOU GIVES A DAMN, CLEAN UP THIS PUKE" yelled the king, louder then he has ever yelled
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

The empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The empire   The empire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:29 pm

"Woah... where the hell am I?" said the confused drunky

As he turned back, he saw a great dark silhouette standing next to him on a branch, staring at him, with his cold eyes.

"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

The empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The empire   The empire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:34 pm

(wait, my character?)
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

The empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The empire   The empire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:40 pm

(yeah?)
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

The empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The empire   The empire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:24 pm

So.,,are you an idiot? No one goes to the kings celebrations except the invited" she says
Back to top Go down
0blivion
Mars
Mars
0blivion

The empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The empire   The empire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:29 pm

*the guy looks at his bear*

"Well, I guess this was my invitation..."

He stared at her for a while and finally asked:

"why did you help me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The empire Empty
PostSubject: Re: The empire   The empire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The empire
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next