SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Painful Encounters

Go down 
+4
bestdragon3
Rotad
power_of_ghost
The Masked Man
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

Painful Encounters - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:38 pm

Your 17, nothing is wrong with it Lol.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 11:53 pm

Very Happy

This'd be a waste of a post if I didn't say something, but it's on the same topic.

What really is being normal. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:53 am

being normal is being boring
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:17 am

Ehh, true, true. It is. But how can one BE normal? 8D
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 3:46 am

Normal is whatever society decides to label it at the time. Otherwise there is no such thing as normal.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:11 pm

And according to google, normal is conforming with or constituting a norm or standard or level or type or social norm; not abnormal.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 9:43 pm

leave google to go to specific to the point where its hard to understand. being normal is like having no accent and stuff. normal people make godlike trolls on websites. becaause thier just so hard to mock because thier so..normal...
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:58 pm

Pff, it's not possible to not have your own accent.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:10 pm

lol that was proven wrong by a guy on a game called second life. he has nothing unusual about him..hes so regular. its almost possible to mock him and he has trolled people so much that they will quit the game because they get tired of him.

most painful thing ever happen to me was i had my fingers in the crack of the door and my sister shut the door. it broke 4 of my fingers and took 2 weeks for them to recover. then 4 days after recovering it happened again but this time it got my thumb. finaly after 2x of being a idiot i learned my lesson. and i avoid door cracks with my last breath.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 1:23 pm

Ouch.

When I was younger, I had a car door slam shut on my hand. It stayed in there for about 2 minutes or so because the bastard that did it wouldn't open the door, and he locked it too. I think I'm lucky my hand didn't break at all, no fractures or anything. Just a light bruise that didn't even go around my whole hand for some reason...

It only hurt for a few hours, too...
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 3:33 pm

i wish i had that kind of luck. if god is real i sware he created me and another 1 of my friends to give him entertainment.
Back to top Go down
The Masked Man
Mars
Mars
The Masked Man

PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:36 pm

LOL! It's not luck, it's me being a Shaman ;/ PM me if you wanna learn more.

That he created you two for that? Doubtful, there's many more people on this planet for that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painful Encounters   Painful Encounters - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painful Encounters
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: Psychologist-
Jump to: