SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Killing Floor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Killing Floor Empty
PostSubject: Killing Floor   Killing Floor I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:14 pm

this is chat on the game killing floor. a game that shares a lot in common with left 4 dead. it is a good buy for only 20 dollors and with the update adding new guns it makes it even more worph while to buy. anyone who doesnt know of killing floor probily isnt a user of steam, a program that comes with left 4 dead, and the half life games.
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

Killing Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Floor   Killing Floor I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 12:31 am

neva heard of it O>O
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

Killing Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Floor   Killing Floor I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:48 pm

its a very fun game. need steam to get it, only 20 bucks. ive spent like 10 hours of gameplay already on it and ive had it for only 4 days. i would have like 20 but i can only play every other day. if you like simple games with none stop spawn killing its something you may want to take a look at.
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

Killing Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Floor   Killing Floor I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:38 pm

O>O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Killing Floor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Killing Floor   Killing Floor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Killing Floor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: Gaming-
Jump to: