SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Regarding Today's disappointment.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

Regarding Today's disappointment. Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Today's disappointment.   Regarding Today's disappointment. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:37 pm

Today's event was extreme disaster, what was suppose to be a good RP that everyoned enjoyed turn to a large debate and evenutally everyone just backing down. To prevent this in the futurue, i will be asking 0blivion and/or kykai to support me in a rule I am proposing.

There will be an "no pairing" list, this will be a pairing list of community members that simply can not get along with each other for any reason what so ever. Whenever they're added to the list, any events they wish to participate, the event holder has the right to prevent one of the players from participating even if they both previously applied for the game. If the event holder does not use the right, he/she is entitled to suffer possible damage to the game from the dangerous pairing.

Also, whenever both members of a pairing wish to be removed from the offical list. They must agree to a "vow of no conflict". This is where they must both be willing to attend three offical optional events together and if there is any proof of trouble between the two. ONLY THE MEMBER(S) OF THE PAIRING WHO GET INVOLVED will be punished with 3 day suspension from forums, and two week ban from all events and no chance to take another vow.

Current list

Rpaholic and I.Spit.On.You.:
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Today's disappointment.   Regarding Today's disappointment. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:12 am

Can you add me and you to the list? From what I've noticed neither of us tend to share the same views on here...
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Today's disappointment.   Regarding Today's disappointment. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 1:58 am

oh dont start geting all pissy and making rules just because ur fucking rp didnt go so well
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Today's disappointment.   Regarding Today's disappointment. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:59 am

My RP? No, it was designed for members of the community. Rpaholic and I.Spit.On.Joo's conflict in mid game ruined it for everyone, I host events for our members, not for myself. If I wanted to, I would have left the game a long time ago as I was busy studying that day but I wanted to wait for a member of the community to leave first so I wouldn't be irresponsible. Also, isn't odd that no one bother to held an event so far? I mean if you don't like the way I hold the events, go make your own, no one's asking you to only allow me to hold events. You're allowing me to be the boss of you by only allowing me to hold events.

Also...its very odd only you two have a problem with me (conspiracy much)?
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Today's disappointment.   Regarding Today's disappointment. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:05 pm

fine i stand corrected
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Today's disappointment.   Regarding Today's disappointment. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:14 pm

Rules are there to protect people from themselves, that's why the world have rules, to ensure a near perfection of true peace is maintained in our chaotic world. After yesterday's example. I believe that some of our community members are required to protect from each other, I was acting behind of what I know is best for the community to prevent future conflicts.

Imagine if two conflicting members of our community are always together in an event, then always ruined the game for other people with their agruments. If this is to continue, other members would be upset and attend event less and evenutally the community would go in ruins. I'm pretty sure our admins agree with me here.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Today's disappointment.   Regarding Today's disappointment. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:17 pm

And I'm pretty sure that they can get over it, I think we're all grown up to put aside our beliefs to play a game...

and Personally, I don't find it odd that I have a problem with you. I mean, I'm a full blown hacker and I believe in god. Plus, I'm happy, and I think that annoys you...
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Today's disappointment.   Regarding Today's disappointment. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:20 pm

I do not care if you're a hacker nor if you believe in God. I only care if you abuse your hacks and put your religion to an extreme in which you cause unaccpetable harm. I'm a moderator, and thus my duty to the community comes first.
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Today's disappointment.   Regarding Today's disappointment. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:24 pm

You seemed to care that I was a hacker... According to you all hackers become assholes at some point... But I wouldn't push religion on anyone^^
Back to top Go down
Rotad
Comet
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Today's disappointment.   Regarding Today's disappointment. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:32 pm

I agree with Ghost on this, it's his events he can run it however he wants.

I.Spit.On.You.'s actions were very.... unnecessary. Spamming and swearing at everyone, sort of uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Today's disappointment.   Regarding Today's disappointment. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:33 pm

is that what happened?! then i agree with ghost I HATE SPAMMERS!
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Today's disappointment.   Regarding Today's disappointment. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:35 pm

Well Ghost didn't point that that, if he did I might have agreed with him>< Thank you for explaining the information clearly to us Ghost><
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Today's disappointment.   Regarding Today's disappointment. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:41 pm

What happened was that Rpaholic was complaining that I was godmodding, though it wasn't fully godmodding and I wanted to make it sort of funny for everyone that Meron was defeated by a little boy in game 5. What I simply did was make an austistic boy have unusual talents for his age(9), now imagine I didn't make him powerful, wouldn't it be strange if a 9 year boy stopped a galactic menace? Plus, even if I over powered my character, it was a modern RP, that's the type of RP where we don't fight each other much, we do however do that in medieval/past ones. Plus, I made the boy a weakness, Autism, that's where normal human behaviour is impaired.

Basically, my character was powerful but too dumb to know how to use it correctly.

So Rpaholic kept on complaining and I.Spit.On.Joo got mad, they got in an agrument and I.Spit.On.Joo began spamming(though it wasn't spamming, he just didn't put any space bar between any of his messages, it was just pressing enter every word, by doing this, he made it hard for the Rpers to read messages in time).
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker
Mercury
Mercury
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Today's disappointment.   Regarding Today's disappointment. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:03 pm

Wow. that would piss me off as well.

some people complain over such small things.....
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Today's disappointment.   Regarding Today's disappointment. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:23 pm

I'm gong to close this...no reason why anyone should still be looking at this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regarding Today's disappointment.   Regarding Today's disappointment. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regarding Today's disappointment.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: Starcraft RolePlay :: Suggestions / Questions-
Jump to: