SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The sad truth...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

The sad truth... Empty
PostSubject: The sad truth...   The sad truth... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:44 am

I know many of you are writing a book on our boards but after reviewing the view count, it appear it is not very popular section of our forum...

I recommend this, instead of writing your book first, start with a history about it(what made you write it, how you get the idea, etc). Then in another topic, write some major things you changed/discovered while writing you book or you can write about some random information about your book like how you came up with each character and etc.

When you noticed you're getting more popularity, then try writing it as people don't read it if its too long.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

The sad truth... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sad truth...   The sad truth... I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:36 pm

so true
Back to top Go down
bestdragon3
Venus
Venus

The sad truth... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sad truth...   The sad truth... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:46 am

Eh, the only people who read mine is a select group of friends anyway, and they are pretty honest with their opinions so I don't really mind^^

But yes, it does sound like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The sad truth... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The sad truth...   The sad truth... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The sad truth...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SCRP :: General :: The Library-
Jump to: