SCRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCRP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rotad's Characters (Past Rp)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rotad
Comet
Comet

Rotad's Characters (Past Rp) Empty
PostSubject: Rotad's Characters (Past Rp)   Rotad's Characters (Past Rp) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:32 am

Sabian Blake

Magus

Appearance:

Rotad's Characters (Past Rp) Sabianblake

Long Black Hair. Dark Color Wardrobe. Always Has A Book. Thin.

Personality: Unlike his wife, Sabian usually has a rather jovial attitude. He loves a sense of accomplishment, and wishes he could bury himself in history. He has a certain set of ideals and morals that might contrast with his wifes'.

Birthplace: Caspysis

Abilities/Skills:

• Telepathy
  • Mind Reading
  • Illusion
  • Telekineses
  • Astronomy

Equipment: Other then a collection of dark colored robes, cloaks, and capes. A tome that carries magical enchantments and chantings to cast spells.

Background: A man engulfed in the arcane, he has spent most of his worldly life researching magics. Reading ancient manuscripts of ancestors who practiced magic. He served as a palace 'communicator', telepathically sending messages from city to city, and earning a lot of money for it as well. When he met Nephenee, they decided to move to Arcaea, where Sabian built an observatory on a hill to watch the heavens in the sky above. Since Arcaea is a small city, it was perfect, producing little to no light pollution, the stars shone bright on the small town. Acting as a researcher for a fellowship of magi back in Caspysis. Currently, he lives alone in his quaint two-story house alone with his wife. They've only barely discussed the possibility of children. Nevertheless, it would take a while to fill the house. One of the manuscripts hidden in his ancient library happens to be his favorite, it recalls the time when a Death Magi rose to power, and the Earth lay dormant under a corroding surface. People died of disease, hunger and constant warfare. The story had a bittersweet end, when a magi sacrificed himself to protect his party, whilst almost all of them died, including the death magi, one lived.

The assassin. Or so the story went.

Last edited by Rotad on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rotad
Comet
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Rotad's Characters (Past Rp)   Rotad's Characters (Past Rp) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:32 am

Nephenee O'Braum

Witch

Appearance:

Rotad's Characters (Past Rp) Nephenee

Black Hair. Elegant Wardrobe. Petite & Fragile.

Personality: The cold, passionless demeanor of Nephenee might catch some people off guard. She has a weird sense of humor, as if jokes of others suffering are quite amusing to her. Seldom does she seem to be compassionate about anything. Some wouldn't expect a woman like her to ever be capable of love. Surprisingly though, she wed the magician Sabian Blake.

Birthplace: Malyca

Abilities/Skills:

• Alchemy
  • Curses
  • Necromancy
  • Degeneration
  • Perception
  • Soul Puppetry
  • Teleportation

Equipment: Other then the tomes used to carry spells, Nephenee sometimes uses a cauldron to conjure potions. It does have other uses however, such as rituals, or curses.

Background: The mysterious wife of Sabian Blake, Nephenee is a cold woman who hides her past within a black veil. Her childhood is a mystery to even Sabian, hidden in vague words. Sabian met Nephenee when she was 25, and as if under a spell he fell in love with her at first sight. Perhaps that was reason in the first place. Nephenee abandoned her cold demeanor when she met Sabian, she was fascinated with his obsession with the arcane. A year later they decided to honeymoon to Arcea, where they finally decided to just stay there and live. Both of them were very wealthy, able to abandon their lives in the large cities. Just very recently, against the will of her husband, Nephenee took up practicing the arts of magic considered taboo. Witchcraft, curses, degeneration, necromancy, soul puppetry.

Last edited by Rotad on Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rotad
Comet
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Rotad's Characters (Past Rp)   Rotad's Characters (Past Rp) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:33 am

Eleanor Rose

Archer

Appearance:

Rotad's Characters (Past Rp) Elenor

Blonde Hair. Petite Figure. Attractive. Long Legs.

Personality: A fun-loving, childish, and somewhat innocent woman. Sometimes clumsy, but not when it comes to her fighting. With a bow she can kill a fly, not literally, that was a hyperbole. She's somewhat easy to be distracted by trivial things. When the time comes to be serious though, all gears are moving, and she won't miss a beat.

Birthplace: Caspysis

Abilities/Skills:

• Marksman
  • Knife Fighting
  • Tracking

Equipment: A sturdy oak wood bow is her usual weapon of choice. Strapped to her behind are two razor sharp, short knives. Her battle garb, for some reason mostly pink, is usually carried with her and worn whilst travelling and of course, fighting. Her quiver is strapped to her hip easily accessible whenever.

Background: A childhood friend of Sabian, whom she once had a crush on. Her hopes were dashed when Sabian took a trip down to Malyca, where he met Nephenee. Eleanor took up archery at a young age as a hobby, she tried to join the army, but was denied because she was a female. Upon receiving a letter from Sabian, requesting she come visit him in Arcaea. Elated to hear from him, she immediately took to the road.

Last edited by Rotad on Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
power_of_ghost
Mars
Mars
power_of_ghost

PostSubject: Re: Rotad's Characters (Past Rp)   Rotad's Characters (Past Rp) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:59 am

Where did you get these pictures
Back to top Go down
Rotad
Comet
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Rotad's Characters (Past Rp)   Rotad's Characters (Past Rp) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:18 pm

Google Images,

Its my understanding that the 3rd picture is the character 'Louise' from Fire Emblem, the 2nd picture is the character class 'Fa Shih' from the game Perfect World.

And... I have no idea where the 1st one originated, found it stored on my photobucket.
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Rotad's Characters (Past Rp)   Rotad's Characters (Past Rp) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:26 pm

hmmmm im not familiar with the 3rd picture and ive played quite a bit of fire emblem which one is she from?
Back to top Go down
Rotad
Comet
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Rotad's Characters (Past Rp)   Rotad's Characters (Past Rp) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:31 pm

The first one to be released internationally, Fire Emblem, she's Pent's wife.
Back to top Go down
Quartz-The Earth Djinn
Mercury
Mercury

PostSubject: Re: Rotad's Characters (Past Rp)   Rotad's Characters (Past Rp) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:43 pm

Ah! now i remember!
Back to top Go down
Rotad
Comet
Comet

PostSubject: Re: Rotad's Characters (Past Rp)   Rotad's Characters (Past Rp) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:32 pm

Bleh there, finished. Got a paragraph for backgrounds. I felt pretty lazy so I'll just add it into the dialogue when I'm rping with Nevermore. >.>
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Mercury
Mercury
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Rotad's Characters (Past Rp)   Rotad's Characters (Past Rp) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:36 pm

nice find on those pictures ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rotad's Characters (Past Rp)   Rotad's Characters (Past Rp) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rotad's Characters (Past Rp)
Page 1 of 1